05

I sigh and begin lazily writing a rough draft. It's been a while since I've met Yoongi and the rest of the Bangtang Boys. I've been focusing on college for the past few months.

  They hadn't even bothered to give me their phone numbers, but I can understand. Don't want another fan just invading their personal lives...

  The essay just ends up in the pile of other crumpled up essays. It hits the floor silently, I pull yourself up into sitting position and frown.

  Nothing has been the same without them in my life. Sure, they've been busy, I know, doing whatever k-pop idols do. They don't really need me. They just pitied me, like everyone else who came into my life... All except Kim SeoJeong.

  We met when the break was over, she is always there for me, even if I don't deserve her friendship. She's always there.

  It turns out that she loves BTS as much as I do, maybe even a little more. We ended up renting an apartment (a nice large one, with 2 rooms...ect.) with one another, so I could get out of the large house I felt so empty and alone in. She decided on an apartment right across from a convenient store, just so she could make "ramen runs".

  I hear the door open and jump off the couch. SeoJeong comes in holding bags filled with food. My heart feels like it might jump out of my chest, (she promised to buy mesome mochi). I skip over to the counter and help her unpack, mostly just so I can find the mochi. I find it and squeal happily. She grins and I quickly open the package.

  The two of us sit down on the couch and start a K-drama. She chooses the one Kim Taehyung acts in. She giggles quietly as he smiles on screen. I can't help but grin with her. He was absolutely adorable.

  Sometimes I feel as if meeting them was just a dream...

  My phone buzzes and I reach for it but SeoJeong grabs it first.

  "Ooh, who's it gonna be?" She raises her eyebrows, then her face goes into a shocked expression. I stare at her, wondering what the big deal is. She starts to shake and she slowly smiles. She hands over the phone. I give her a questioning look and she nods her head slightly, telling me to read it with her movement.

A/N: This is so short! Agh. Anyway, please tell me my mistakes, if you find any. I don't bite. Thank you for reading :)