01

I check my phone again, hoping for a text, any text. Sighing, I put in my earbuds. I click the Agust D playlist and let the music push all my thoughts away.

  It's my birthday. I rented a private room at this little restaurant. With a ten person table, but not one of my supposed "friends" cared to show up.  Most of them went to a party together, but they didn't even invite me.

  I just ordered a few minutes ago. Some random food. I look at the cake and frown. There's more cake for me now I guess... My parents were lucky enough to reserve this private room, since the original renters weren't going to show up. Maybe the alone time is good...

  I put my head down on the table and sink further into the music, letting the heavy beats influence my heart rate, his voice soothing out the ache of loneliness as I mumble along.

-----------------------------------

Yoongi POV:

  I put the mask on and follow the others out of the van. We walk into the small restaurant. The owner of the place greets you quickly.

  "Oh, you came!" She quickly grabs some menus and leads us to a room.

  I hear the owner gasp. I move my way up in front of the others to see a girl look up at us. Her eyes are filled with sadness. She pulls out her earphones and looks at the owner.

  "Oh, dear," the owner mumbles.

  "Oh, are they supposed to be here," the girl quietly asks.

  "Well there has been a mix up..." The owner lady bows to us and apologizes.

  "It's okay. I don't really feel like eating anyway." The girl puts her phone into her pocket and she begins to pick up the cake. I put out my hands.

  "No, it's okay at least eat." She looks at me for a second and puts down the cake and sits back down again.

  "What's the cake for," Namjoon asks.

  "Ah, it's for my birthday..." She looks down at the floor.

  "Are you all alone," I ask. She nods her head yes. I frown. I walk over and sit besides her. She flinches slightly. Jungkook then sits in front of her and the rest follow.

-----------------------------------

Yin POV:

  I look out of the corner of my eye at all the men wearing masks around me. I begin to feel a little better, even though these men are complete strangers.

  No one speaks for a few minutes. I start to get a little panicked for some reason.

  I get my phone back out and put it back on Agust D and wait for the food to come.

  Once I get deep into the music, I don't even notice the men around me talking with one another.

  Listening to the music, I start to mumble the lyrics under my breath, forgetting about the people around me.

  I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn, startled.  It's the male to my left. I feel my face getting hot, in an embarrassment, hoping he didn't hear me.

  "What's your name?" I get easily flustered at the question, but relieved he didn't hear me a second ago.

  "I'm Yinsu, I go by Yin," I say quietly. He then turns back to his friends. I put my headphones back in and start to drift off. My food then arrives and I take out my headphones. All seven pairs of eyes scan over my food, like dogs.