Ch. 16 - Consumed

They stepped through the doorway and Bucky closed the door behind them. When he turned back around Eva was stalking towards him with a look in her eyes that could only be described as hungry. She leaned up on her toes and pulled him down to her in a bruising kiss. He obliged but only for a moment. He grabbed her by her hips and spun her around. Her ass pressed against him and he fought the growl that threatened to rise out of him. "Now sweetheart," he said as he kissed up her neck from her shoulder to her ear. "Stitches first, then we can tend to your other aches." He puctuated his statement with a bite of her earlobe. The soft moan that came from her lips was a bittersweet reward making his already hard cock throb in response.
"Now help me take these off" His fingers slid into her waistband as she hastily kicked off her boots and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He turned her back around and squatted to help her slide the jeans down her hips and off. He took both her jeans and his jacked and folded them, setting them in the corner with her boots.

When he turned back around Eva was a sight. She was lain out on the bed leaning back on her elbows. All legs with black lace panties peeking out beneath her loose fitting gray t-shirt with her blonde hair cascading down to the mattress beneath her. He licked his lips at the sight but he was a good soldier on a mission to take care of his woman.Was she his woman? "Turn so I can get to your leg doll."She did but her eyes never left him. In the first aid kit he found scissors and tweezers.

He turned back around and ran his metal fingers up her right calf as he got to her thigh leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's wake . The wound had indeed sealed up leaving a puckered pink scar that in all likelyhood, would flatten out and fade to nearly nothing. He worked quickly clipping the threads and pulling them out. In actuality it took all of two minutes but it felt like an hour with her laid out all pretty for him. He quickly cleaned up and turned back to have Eva on her knees at the end of the bed face to face with him. She yanked him back down to her lips. The kiss was all consuming and served only to stoke the fires buit in both of them. She wound her hands back into his hair and gave it a firm tug to which he retuned so he could regain access to her neck. The kissing, sucking and nibbling was making Eva's head spin driving her need for more. She started tugging his shirt up, while he was pulling it over his head she made quick work of his belt and opening his jeans. She finally had access to his bare chest. She put her palms flat on his pecks letting the heat of his body radiate through her fingertips and sooth her. His skin was so soft and the way it was pulled taught over his toned muscles practically had her drooling. She took the initiative and pulled her shirt off over her head.

They were both breathing hard, adrenaline pumping but Eva could feel her will begin to wavier. She pulled him close so his forehead came to rest against hers.
"Bucky, I want this. I need this. I need you, but I'm gonna need you to help nudge me along. He gave her a small smile and brushed her hair out of her beautiful face. At that very moment he knew, there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for her. She had consumed him mind, body, and soul. He was completly head over heels in love with her.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. She kissed the inside of his wrist as he held her face in his hand.
"With every fiber of my being."
"If you tell me stop at any point, I will."
She nodded in understanding.
They kissed again slowly letting it build itself back up. It was too soon to tell her he loved her but it wasn't gonna stop him from pouring every ounce of love he was feeling into the kiss. It didn't take long to get Eva close to the point of whimpering. He unclasped her bra and she pulled it off and threw it to the floor.

"Go ahead and lay down for me sweetheart." he all but breathed into her ear and it was all she could do not to turn into a puddle right then. So she crawled back up the bed and watched as Bucky finished undressing. She loved the way his muscles shifted and flexed as he moved. She rubbed her thighs together, her body clearly in charge over her mind at this point. As much as she anticipaed this, fear was ever present lingering in the back of her mind. Bucky turned back and his heart stopped. She was so achingly beautiful. She stretched her arms out to him and his body was immediately pulled to her like a magnet. He got on the bed and hovered over her. She held his face in her hands and smiled.
"Eva, you are so damn beautiful." He briefly saw the pink blush appear on her cheeks before her lips captured his once again. He slid his fingertips down her ribcage and her back bowed off the mattress as she moaned. He smiled to himself knowing that it was just the beginning and more of those delicious sounds were soon to come. He began kissing down her neck and chest. His mouth enveloped each of the tight buds of her nipples, swirling his tongue around them. Her moans were coming out in a near continuous stream as he continued his ministrations down her body. He got down past her navel and hooked his fingers into her waistband. Looking up he asked "You ready for this doll?" She gazed down at him with hooded eyes, breathing heavy, and nodded as she was biting her lip. "Sweetheart I need you to use words, tell me yes or no."
"God, yes Bucky." She lifted her hips and allowed hin to slip her panties off and down her legs.

He started at her knees and kissed up the inside of her thighs until he reached the apex. "Sit up so you can watch me sweetheart." She leaned up and propped herself up on her elbows. He was so close she could feel his breath dancing over her core and it was enough to have her teetering at the edge of orgasm. Bucky used his fingers to spread her open and gave her one solid lick all the way up to her clit gathering as much of her juices unto his tongue as he could.
"Fuck!" She whisper screamed while throwing her head back. He savored her sweet juices as he let them slip down his throat.
"Oh doll," he began slurping at her, "So wet and sweet for me." This time he drove his tongue deep into her depths.
"Oh God, Bucky!" Her thighs clamped around his head as he tongue fucked her. She was becoming incoherent in her moans which he took as a good sign to keep going. Fine by him, he had beome addicted to the way she tasted and was determined to catch every drop in his mouth. Using his thumb to circle and tease her clit he kept thrusting his tongue deep into her and her body began to tremble.
"Look at me Eva," Her head rolled back up. "Look at me and let go." He resumed his work and she stayed locked in on his icy blue depths as the orgasm took hold and crashed over her. She held back the scream. She reached forward and pulled him into her by his hair. She was rocking her hips against his mouth but he growled into her and even though she was comming down from her orgasm he forced her to cum again. He felt this and worked his tongue over her clit flicking the sensitive bundle of nerves until she released the hold of his head.

They were both gasping for air as he ascended the bed again. Eva couldnt help but chuckle at the sight of him. Hair all which-a-way, lips all red and puffy, face and chin glistening, but that smile. The smile on his face was just utterly beautiful. She kissed him deeply enjoying the way her juices tasted on his skin. He leaned in closer and the head of his cock bumped into her clit, they both groaned at the contact. She broke the kiss.
"I need you, I need you in me, NOW!"
"As you wish beautiful." He reached between them and lined up the head of his cock at her entrance. The feeling of her slick lips drenching the head of his cock was nearly more than he could bear but he kept going, slowly pushing into her. They both moaned and groaned as he slowly inched his large throbbing cock deep inside her. He got about halfway and kissed her as he gently thrusted himself to the hilt. Their moans equaled in intensity but he stilled to allow her to adjust. He couldn't believe it. Their hips were flush together with his entire length buried in her and the head of his cock just barely pushing against her cervix. She fit his cock like a goddamn glove and damn if that thought didn't make his cock twitch. He gathered her body in his arms and sat up with her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he held her kissing her again.
"You still with me doll?" He asked.
She was breathing hard as her hips began to move.
"I'm with you." She moaned as she kissed him again as she began riding him.

It was his turn to get lost in pleasure as she used his shoulders as leverage to go up and down. He felt so good, she was completely filled and he was hitting spots in her she never even knew were there.
"Oh god sweetheart, you're so tight and wet." She kissed him again before arching her back and grinding her hips against him with every downward thrust. She sped up with every pass. He captured one of her nipples in his mouth and that was the beginning of the end. His hands were now on her ass slamming her down on him. The angle made the ridge of the head of his cock brush against that one spot inside of her and she was nearly undone. She came back up and kissed him again.
"I'm close doll, I need you to cum for me." He barely panted out but the kiss he planted on her took her over the edge. Her body shaking as her pussy clamped down spasming around his cock. She bit down on his bottom lip and pulled his hair making him explode deep inside her. The aftershocks of her orgasm effectively milking him dry.

They clung tight to eachother letting their bodies ride out the subsiding waves until they could finally speak again. Her head rested on top of his and she almost wanted to cry.
"Thank you," she whispered, "I never knew it could be like this."
"Me neither." He answered honestly. The slow kiss that took them cemented it in his head. This woman is the one. Suddenly everything that hapened to him would be ok as long as he had her. She was worth being frozen for decades. She was worth every bit of trauma and brainwashing. She was worth every bit of it. He was completly and irrevocably in love.