Ch. 37- PARIIIISSSSSS

Bucky opted to bow out of hanging out with Eva and Wade, instead heading to the gym with some of the others to work out. Wade changed out of his suit and into some Stark Industries sweats there were extras of everywhere. They were now in Bucky and Eva’s room watching Golden Girls and Wade had Eva’s feet in his lap, he was painting her toenails with nail polish they borrowed from Sarah. They picked up right where they left off as if no time passed at all. Eva filled him in on everything from the Flag Smashers on. Wade had her pull up pictures of Zemo after she told him about the kiss in the tunnels. He saw the text messages and everything. However when she dropped the bomb that she was a clone of Steve Rogers he about short circuited. Wade was living for the drama in her current life.

“You have a True Love story, unresolved sexual tension, and an unrequited love story wrapped up in one delicious triangle. You are living my dream. Only with less blood, tacos, and orgies. You should really go to Paris with Zemo and Bucky. You know give the readers what they really want!” Wade turns and looks off in the distance. “Yes you… I know you’re there creeper and I love you too.”

Eva ignored his weird talking to no one thing he sometimes did and continued on. “Why would I go to Paris with them?”

“You don’t actually go to Paris, you just fuck them both at the same time.” Then he mimed the Eiffel Tower with his fingers. “You’re the thumbs. You know, a little ménage à trois action. You know, one in the mouth one in the snatch, or you can cover both front and rear entrances so you can scream to your hearts content”

Eva laughed. ”No way! Bucky got jealous at the idea of me seeing male strippers to the point that the Winter Soldier part of him took over and fucked me to the 1940’s and back again. That was a fun night though.”

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HIS ARM VIBRATES!!!”

Eva chuckles. ”Well it is made of vibranium.” She says and winks at him as she takes a sip of beer.

“I knew it! Think I can borrow it? International Woman’s Day is coming up you know.”

“God Wade, you’re worse than Rocket with that damn arm.” She says throwing a pillow at him.

An hour later Bucky comes in dripping with sweat and he takes off his shirt without thinking and goes digging in their suitcase for a change of clothes. Eva and Wade were both checking him out when Bucky felt eyes on him and turned around.

“Hi baby!” Eva said grinning.

“Hiya doll.” He said walking over to her and kissing her deeply. When they parted Wade was leaning over to them inches away from their faces.

“Damnit Wade!” She exclaimed and laughed as she pushed him away with her foot.

“What? I thought I was next.”

Bucky shook his head and began to walk away. “I’m taking a shower and meeting with the real estate agent to look at some places for us.”

“Okay Buck.” Eva said.

“Let me know if you drop the soap and need some help picking it up big boy.” Wade said winking at Bucky.

Bucky cringed. “I think I prefer you being friends with Zemo.” He said before locking himself in the safety of the bathroom.