Ch. 26 - Dance With My Girl

Eva insisted on pizza, wings, and beer for their dinner because she hadn’t had it in ages and Bucky was happy to oblige her. As they ate Eva played music on her phone. When Eva wasn’t singing along she talked about the artists and the lyrics. Bucky wasn’t really into modern music, but he liked the music she played. So far he was really enjoying Coldplay and The Smiths but Eva’s reaction to a certain song that came on made her pause the music and sit up.

“Okay before you hear this song you need to know a few things. First, I LOVE MUSICALS! Second, this is a bit of a weird one. It came out in 1980 and the 80’s was just a weird time in general for pop culture. Third, honestly this is probably my favorite musical ever because it’s so delightfully weird.”

Bucky laughed. “Doll, you are just too cute sometimes. Just play the song.”

Eva hit play and ‘Whenever You’re Away From Me’ from Xanadu came on. The sounds of Big Band music filled the room and Bucky smiled.

“Okay doll, keep talking, why is this your favorite musical?”

“Well first of all, Gene Kelly. I had a huge crush on him when I was little. Second, it’s an unofficial sequel to Cover Girl that came out in 1944 because Gene Kelly reprises the same character Danny McGuire who used to play clarinet for Glen Miller. Lastly, they turn it into a modern fantasy movie by making Olivia Newton John a muse. Like an actual muse, one of the 9 daughters of Zeus.”

“Okay that honestly sounds nuts.”

“EXACTLY, but it’s so bad it’s good. You’re gonna have to watch it with me sometime.”

“I’d love nothing more.” Bucky said leaning over and kissing her. Then a familiar song came on Eva’s phone. “Come here doll.” He said pulling them both up to their feet.

“What are we doing Buck?”

“Do I need a reason to want to dance with my girl?” He asked pulling her close and swaying to the music with her. She smiled and moved easily with him wile singing along softly with Ella Fitzgerald.

They slow danced to a few songs and kissed periodically as they danced. They danced until they were just standing there kissing. Bucky picked Eva up and carried her to the bed and climbed over top of her. He kissed down her neck as he lifted the edge of the shirt she was wearing and pulled it off. He loved the way she looked lying beneath him. “God Eva, you are so damn beautiful.” She smiled.

“Come here lover boy.” She said pulling him back down to her by dangling dog tags capturing his lips once again. Their tongues mingled together and moved in an unhurried dance of their own as their hands explored each other. Eva had both of her hands up the back of his shirt and her fingertips were digging into his flesh ever so slightly making him moan. He pulled himself up just enough to pull the shirt off. When he returned he began kissing across her collar bone and licking her skin ever so often making his way to the valley between her breasts. He back arched up ever so slightly as he traveled down with his fingers tracing down the side of her rib cage. She was breathing heavy, her mind only on what Bucky was doing to her. When his tongue found one of her nipples she was done for. He circled around the tight bud with the tip of his tongue before capturing it in his mouth and sucking it in.

“Ohhhh Bucky!” The sound of his name leaving her lips made him smile and bite down on her nipple gently. “OHHHH!” Her hand made its way into his hair and pulled. His mouth closed around her nipple once again ad sucked harder before abandoning it for her other nipple repeating the same treatment as before.