Ch. 33- Claimed by the Winter Soldier

Bucky was silent in the car ride to the hotel which only added to the anticipation for Eva. They walked into the hotel and into the elevator. When the door closed Bucky had Eva pinned to the wall kissing her deeply he pressed his hips into her and the feeling of his rock hard cock pressing into her made her gasp. The doors opened and Bucky pulled her up over his shoulder and smacked her ass hard making her moan as he carried her to their room. She booked a suite here simply for the giant bathtub and she planned on taking a few long baths with Bucky but clearly those plans were pushed aside for now. He unlocked the door to the room ad carried her in. He began smacking her ass a few more times and with every one she moaned.

“I don’t like the idea of other men trying to turn you on doll.” He said sitting her down in front of the bed. “That’s my job and mine alone and I take it seriously.” Facing her he took her t-shirt into his hands and ripped it clean open. Eva was breathing heavy taking in this new jealous side of Bucky. She felt herself dripping as he roughly began kissing on her neck and roughly rubbing her breasts pinching her nipples and rolling them between his fingers his teeth ere nipping at the flesh on her shoulder before he bit through the strap on her bra and repeating the same on the other side. He stood up and looked down and ripped through her bra right where it dipped down in her cleavage. She looked up at his eyes and was surprised to see it wasn’t Bucky’s eyes staring back this was the Winter Soldier coming to stake his claim on her.

He pulled her over to the dresser where there was a mirror hanging above and pressed her into the dresser. He stood behind her and looked at her in the mirror and spoke into her ear.

“Now sweetheart I want you to stand right here and see what kind of pleasure I can give you and think about if any of those dancing boys could even come close to making you feel the way I do.” He tore her jeans off, ripping down the sides and he stayed squatting down looking at her panties his hands stroked up her calves and thighs before grabbing the sides of her panties and shredding them off her too. He had actually torn every article of clothes off of her body. He stood back up and got back into his previous position. He roughly grabbed her and pulled her body tight to him before running his right hand down her stomach and rubbed circles into her clit.

“Oh GOD BUCKY!” She moaned out loudly.

“No baby, god doesn’t have anything to do with this and Bucky isn’t here right now my little super soldier.” He dipped two fingers deep inside her making her gasp. “Mmm you’re dripping wet for your Sergeant aren’t you?”

She was panting and aching with need. “Yes Sir.” He began pumping his fingers in and out of her slowly.

“Do you think you could feel like this with any other man?”

“No sir.” She barely whispered out. He smacked her ass once again making her yelp bringing her right to the edge of orgasm.

“I can’t hear you soldier!” He sped the fingers inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb sending her over the edge as she screamed through her orgasm “NO SIR!!!”

“Don’t close your eyes, watch yourself come apart for me.” He said in her ear forcing her to open her eyed as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. “Mmmm that’s my good girl but we’re just beginning. Hold on tight to that dresser and keep watch in that mirror soldier, that’s an order.” He said in her ear before kissing down her neck.