Trafalgar Law

The boat drifted around and I sighed. "Bored..."

With Luffy and Ace, I don't think I had ever said that word. Or felt that way. They had always kept me on my toes, and gave me a laugh or a scare when it counted.

There was a nearby island I noticed, so I stretched my arm and grabbed a tree, pulling me close. I hopped off my boat and tied it to tree.

The forest on the island was nowhere near the size of the one back in Goa Kingdom. It was larger and I didn't recognize it as well.

I walked deeper into the forest, the trees seeming to get closer and closer to grabbing me with their branches. "Nope, we're not doing this today." I walked back towards the beach, but I saw something that wasn't there before.

A yellow submarine.

"Huh...?" I climbed a tree and peered through the leaves. A tall guy walked out, a few years older than me. About 20 or so.

"Come on, this place is fine." He told the people inside. A few people, who I assumed were his allies, walked out. "Captain, are you sure it's safe?"

Captain. So they're pirates.

"It's fine. Besides, we're only staying here for the night." I tilted my head. "Excuse me?" They all looked around, not noticing me within the trees.

"The guy with the spotted hat. You have a little something on your cheek."

He wiped the wrong cheek and I sighed. "Hold on." I dropped from the tree and walked up to him, floating so I could reach his cheek, where grains of sand were scattered. "There. Geez, it's not that hard."

The entire crew stared at me as I lowered down and walked back to the forest. "Anyhow, if you're staying here at the same time as me, I call the forest."

"Hold on." I stopped and turned. "What's up?"

The captain sighed. "You seem a bit young to be out here by yourself, don't you think?" I nodded. "I'll be fine, though. I don't plan on doing something like taking over a ship."

I picked up a rock and threw it, but it stopped right before it hit his face. "I also have that too."

"The Fuwa Fuwa no Mi?"

"Something like that."

I walked into the forest, the rock I made float still hovering in front of the captain's face. He gripped it between his index finger and thumb. "What does she mean 'something like that'?"

"Captain?" One of the crew members questioned as the captain advanced forwards. "I'll just be a minute."

He looked around as he followed the path. "Hm, wasn't expecting you to follow me." I jumped down from a tree and crossed my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I just took one look in your eyes and thought 'oh, this guy doesn't like people and hardly ever smiles.' Am I right?"

The man sighed. "You are so childish." I squinted. "I'm twelve. But alright." I looked at my hand. "By the way, do you have a Devil Fruit power?"

He furrowed his brow. "How did you know?"

Should I tell him...? Perhaps it can be a test of his true intentions. I can fly off if he's a threat.

I lifted my hand. "Room." A thin layer of blue surrounded the two of us and I dropped my hand.

"Wait, how did you..?" I disabled the "room" and put my hand on my arm. "Have you ever heard of the copying power? Only one person in the world has it?"