♡ ... › SCREWED.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x tokyo revengers : ♡ • ›

🐿: it was dark, and your movements felt limited. you remember being abducted by a lanky male and kisaki tetta. but for what exactly? you were just a foreigner with zero business with basically anyone in tokyo.

"guess this is how i die then." you groaned, sitting up from the uncomfortable position you were in. and as if qued the lights turned on.

BLINK

. . .

the two males sat on opposite ends of the room. it was.. a bedroom?

"so ito are you ready to cooperate with us now?" kisaki grinned.

the fuck did he want you to do? play god?

"i want to go back to sleep." you muttered avoiding looking at either boys.

"what's she going to be used for anyways? she's just a petite foreign girl who has zero interest in gangs or fights." the lanky male groaned smoking another cigarette.

"she's vital in order for complete success." kisaki spat.

"lanky mcblack lungs over there is right. i have zero motivation to help out in some crappy ass gang related activity." you muttered scanning the room.

"the princess got a spine" the words left his mouth along with a fit of laughter, clearly amused by your impression on him.

"his names hanma not some childish insult of a nickname." kisaki spat irritated.

"she seems to be pretty popular with the phone calls." hanma muttered showing kisaki the lockscreen with over fifteen missed calls from multiple numbers.

"not good." kisaki uttered.

─────
emma + mikey's pov:

"hello?" she questioned picking up the phone call from an unknown number before rushing out to mikey's room in the garage.

"y/n didn't return home mikey!" she said in a panic.

he hesitated.

and took the phone from her shaken hands.

"what do you mean she didn't come home? i drove her home." he mumbled to the other line.

. . .

what?

"a yelp?.." his voice went dry.

kidnapped?

emma's eyes began to tear up. she felt so awful. as though it was her fault when clearly not.

as for mikey who was provoked.

"i'll get the guys together and we'll do a search party for her considering the police probably wont get far with it." he muttered handing the phone back to emma trying to perk a smile at his younger sister to help settle her distressed mood.

"we'll find her and make sure whoever did this will pay." he said soothingly patting emma's head, before leaving the house.

was it his fault that he hadn't thought to walk her up directly to her door?

was it selfish of him to complain about the cold and drive off without watching her return safely?

was it all his fault?

the thought's began to rush.

"baji a girl who lives in your and chifuyu's block possibly got kidnapped and no one can reach her at the moment are you two able to help me look for her? she's a pretty important friend to emma." mikey muttered on the phone to one of his dear friends.