♡ ... › DOUBLE EDGED SWORD I.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x tokyo revengers : ♡ • ›

🐿: february 22nd 2007.

─────
kisaki tetta's pov:

today was the day. after all this planning. i just have to get my hands dirty in one thing and everything will be at my grasp. i've already gotten kokonoi around my finger manipulating him allowing inui to join him at any given moment because of the attachment issues he has with the boy. once i don't cause direct physical harm to y/n ito in any way i will win. takemichi will be done for. i will be the number one delinquent in tokyo. his dream will be mine. along with hina she will be mine.

but how can i emotionally manipulate ito?

i'll need her under my thumb. i can't have her messing up anything or getting herself killed because if either happens it'll all crumble. she hold's such an impact in everyone whos fucking important in my plans. she's not annoying like takemichi and points the blame at me but she's always there.

since baji's death.

it's like she's a beast getting ready to pounce me at any given moment. but then again that thought could just be my imagination right? my trust issues are getting to me over this whole takemichi bullshit.

"oi, kisaki. it's not like you to get your hands dirty" hanma called to me handing me the bike he had used to pick me up a few weeks ago on after my confrontation with takemichi.

hanma was a pawn. i barely needed him anymore but still he continued to follow me around like a stray dog. but then again who cares? let the guy act like my own personal body guard for all i care. but still, ito had gotten to him too.

how?

how does she do it?

"doesn't matter. if i do this by myself izana kurokawa will be around my finger" i shrugged off hanma. his face had an odd look to it. as though he was actually concerned about me. but it didn't matter. i couldn't care less about him.

i left hanma without much other words pasted between us. all i had to do is get to the graveyard. emma will be there with mikey. they visit the grave every year on the birth of the black dragons. it'll all work out. i did my homework all for this out come. all for the outcome of hina and my marriage.

on arriving i waited for the figure to step out into the middle of the road, and in that moment i sped up the bike. racing down the street way anticipating her looking up screaming at me. i scared myself sometimes. why wouldn't i feel anything if she did as such? why couldn't i cry about the thought of it alone like hanagaki takemichi. what was so special about his disgusting face and personality that drew hina in so much?

i've waited

and waited

and waited

but he still fucks everything up

i sped up the bike. my blurred vision became clear the faster i approached the figure. my heart stopped.

. . .

that wasn't emma

i tried to slow down the bike and swerve to avoid hitting them

but i couldn't change the direction and they didn't notice me in time

i could only barely slow down the bike.

i still directly hit them. . . ★