𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚄𝚙

Not Requested

Tommy x nb!reader

A/N-WARNING- VERY OLD WRITING, BEWARE

Today was [NAME'S] birthday, and he wanted to do something special for [NAME]

Today was [NAME'S] birthday, and he wanted to do something special for [NAME]. Tommy decided to cook something for them, even though he was terrible at cooking, he wanted to at least try for [NAME]. He decided to make a birthday cake. He went out to the store with his parents' consent, and bought some baking ingredients he got from a recipe he was going to follow. He also got some candy and [f/c] food dye.

When he got home he decided to start baking, since [NAME] would come to his house around 6 pm, and he wanted to surprise them when they came over. He started to prep the ingredients, adding the ingredients into one mixing bowl. When he lifted the mixing spoon it was liquidy, which the recipe said wasn't a good texture (Idk how to bake- but he's already done something wrong from what I see in baking shows) He shrugged and poured it in the one pan he had and put it in the oven. He ignored the mess in the kitchen, deciding to clean it up when he finished.

He had left to his room to change out of his clothes, and when he came back in the whole kitchen was messy, his dogs, Betty and Walter had walked through the kitchen, knocking over the bag of flour while trying to get a toy that they had dropped.He coughed and made his way to the oven taking the cake out and seeing that it overflowed while baking, he accidentally burned himself while he forgot to put on an oven mitt. He yelled curses as he rung his hand under cold water.

He had brought the bubbling cake and grimaced, he went to check the recipe but he had forgotten his phone in his room. He went into his room and grabbed his phone, not before hearing a clunking noise coming from the kitchen, he ran back to see the cake on the floor and checked the time. It was 6:12, [NAME] would be coming soon. Tear welled up in his eyes not wanting to ruin [NAME'S] birthday because of something stupid he had done.

The sound of footsteps made Tommy perk up. He saw [NAME] in the doorway and started to break down, crying and apologizing for the mess he made. [NAME] walked closer to him, rubbing his back and hugging him, not caring if flour would get on their shirt. "Tommy...I'm not mad at you..." [NAME] cooed as they gently raked through his hair with their free hand. Tommy hiccuped and snuggled into their shoulder, his cries calming down, as they sat on the kitchen floor.

"Do you want to play Minecraft in your room?" [NAME] suggested softly, not wanting to scare Tommy. Tommy nodded, wiping the dried tears from his eyes and stood up with [NAME]. "Last one to the room's a bitch." Tommy exclaimed as he ran up the stairs to his room, [NAME] following. "Hey! You took a head start!" They exclaimed while in his doorway breathing heavily as they weren't athletic as much as they liked to be. Tommy laughed loudly as he booted up Minecraft.

"Yeah, Yeah, You're a bitch now, My bitch."

A/N- I had no idea how to end this so- uh- mediocre ending I guess-