𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Requested? Yes! By MelissaC400 :)

MC or IRL? MC

Yan!Philza x male child reader

(I listened to The Fall by Lovejoy while writing this- Honest opinion, should I state what songs I listened to at the beginning of these, or no?-)

(P.S. my cousins are 4-5 so I'm writing [NAME] based off of the little shits)

 my cousins are 4-5 so I'm writing [NAME] based off of the little shits)

.

.

.

Wilbur cooed to the small baby in his arms. (Around 1-2) He had just found this child outside and decided to take him in. The child babbled happily, a small spit bubble formed around his mouth. The brunette chuckled and grabbed a small cloth, wiping the spit away. "Aren't you cute...I'm sure Fundy would love a little sibling." As if scripted, Fundy came out from his room, the teenager (13-15) stopped in his tracks when he was a baby in his father's arms.

"What are you doing with a child..." Fundy blurted out slowly. Wilbur looked back to the fox hybrid. "Fundy! This is your new baby brother." The brunette held out the baby out to Fundy, who looked unknowingly at the child, hesitant to pick it up. "What if I drop him..." Fundy whispered out, his breath hitched. Wilbur smiled, "Don't worry, I'll be here if you do." The fox-hybrid held out his shaky hands up to his father, who gently sent the child down in his hands, being careful not to make the teen too anxious.

Fundy gently rocked the baby, his once shaky hands now calm and a slight smile on his face as the baby reached up to pet his face. "Hi there....Did you name him yet dad?" Wilbur hummed, tapping his chin in fake thought. "What abouttttttt [NAME]? I definitely didn't get that off of the box that he came with-" But nevermind that, Fundy cut him off, excitingly yelling "YEAH! That's a great name!"

The night ended with laughs...But those didn't last as long as Wilbur thought...

3 YEARS LATER

[NAME] cracked open a tired eye. He had just heard a crash from downstairs, loud stomping footsteps soon following. His father's anguished yells made him sit up from his once sleeping position. Slowly climbing out of his bed, and stumbling down the stairs to where Wilbur sat, weeping his eyes out. The small child wobbled to his father, tugging on his yellow sweater.

Wilbur, sniffed bringing in [NAME] to hug him. "Where's Fundy..." [NAME] muttered into Wilbur's sweater, which was slightly damp with tears. "Fundy's just out on a trip [NAME]...he won't be home for a while." Wilbur spoke in a soft tone, rubbing the little boy's back like he was the one just crying his eyes out.