𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚃 𝟸

Request? NO SADLY

Technoblade x Childhood friend! Reader

A/N- #TECHNOSUPPORT :D

TECHNOBLADE'S POV

Techno looked at the direction [NAME] was running and grumbled. "Why do I have to deal with this...I could've not gone out and stayed inside where it was warm...But nooo"

Dumbass, you fell for their stupid diversion.

I mean, you met a hot person, isn't that motivation to go after them??

SIMP

We should just kill them.

I agree, let's just kill them

No- Techno's in retirement dumbasses, he was already doing so good guys-

'No- I told you already, I'm retired. No killing anybody yet.'

Techno mumbled as he slowly followed [NAME], who kept stumbling because they're not looking where they're going. Techno caught up with [NAME] and swiftly flipped them over. [NAME] yelped as they fell to the ground, Technoblade pinning them down. They squirmed, trying to get away but Technoblade had a tight grasp. They chuckled nervously as Technoblade glared at them. Bringing the blunt end of his axe behind [NAME'S] head.

As pinkette dragged the h/cette through the snow he caught a glimpse from the corner of his eye. He looked down to their hand and noticed a rusty, and broken ring. It suspiciously matched the ring he had found the other day. He narrowed his eyes, he crouched down and took the ring off of their finger. He inspected it and pocketed the ring. Making a mental note to ask the stranger about it later once they woke up.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A TIRED NOXX

[NAME] opened their eyes, their vision blurry untill they rubbed their eyes. They blink several times before sitting up and comprehend where they were. The h/cette jumped as they heard enderman sounds, turning around to see a enderman in a boat, staring intently at them. Footsteps startled [NAME] as Techno walked into the room. Techno said nothing as he dropped a ring in their hand, which they just noticed that their special ring was missing. The ring he had dropped in their hand was one similar to theirs. The only difference was that it was much cleaner and in better shape.

The B/S in the middle was different to the Alexandrite that was in very brittle condition on their ring. [NAME] furrowed their brows, the ring in their hand was just like the one they had given a special friend of theirs. They looked at Technoblade who leaned against a side table near him. They looked back at the ring and it finally clicked.

'WAIT- HE'S- I-'

A/N I gave up 😩 this is like a shitpost- 🙃