1: Over a Year

XX IMPORTANT XXX

I have 3 books in the work currently so I am going to be setting an updating schedule. For this book, it will be updating Fridays. If I miss a week I am deeply sorry in advance and will get it published by the next update date.

---------------------

Third POV

"Kaachan!" Izuku exclaimed while jumping into the arms of his boyfriend. "Hey Izu," Bakugo said with a calm and somewhat tired smile. Bakugo had just finished an early morning patrol and wanted to see his small boyfriend before going back to his agency.

A year after graduation Katsuki Bakugo, or Ground Zero, had formed his own agency and made it as the #3 hero; just behind #1 Hawks and #2 Shoto. It was known to the public that the difference between the #2 and #3 heroes was minimal and their ranking was constantly switching. The two heroes were also only in their respective spots because they lacked the experience that Hawks held before them. But it was still a massive feat for the #2 and #3 spots to be filled by 19 and 20-year-olds.

On the other hand, Izuku Midoriya, or Deku, had become world-famous alongside his fellow members of BTS. The group is ending its 4th year of formation and they have come a long way since their debut. They have been to many award shows and have been the point of discussion on many shows and radio channels. They have become one of the biggest Kpop groups, and officially the biggest boy band in the world. Releasing many albums and solo covers across media platforms. They are fashion icons and representative of many popular companies. Not only that but they have become social media legends, Izuku being the most trending and influential.

Anyway, Bakugo and Izuku have been dating in secret for about 2 1/2 years. They didn't want to cause a public uproar with their dating and with both individuals being very noticeable and famous in public, it was safer to stay out of the media's eyes. Ever since the rumor about them that surfaced in their second year of high school, a large fan base has developed and evolved. The secret couple was very happy to see that if they did go public, they would have massive support. But, the hero was more confident in the support than the idol. This could be because the idol has seen more of the bad side of the media, but overall, the idol was afraid of the hate that came alongside the support and love.

Bakugo POV

After getting a hug from Izuku we decided to hang out in his room for a little while before I head back to the agency. Our relationship has been amazing these last past years. Even though the moments we see each other are not common and usually time and place limited, the moments we spend together are beautiful and peaceful. We both understand complications with scheduling so our long distance hasn't been a major problem so far, but it does get annoying and bothersome at times. But what can I do? I have an hour before I have to be back at the agency so I am spending my time with the boy I love. We haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks so we need some boyfriend time.

We decided to watch two episodes of anime before I leave so it wasn't too bad of an early afternoon (Bakugo got there around 11 am). Overall our lives are perfect. We have each other and there is nothing that can tear us apart.