31: Epilogue: Wedding

A/N: I just wanna say that this series has been so fun to write. I don't know if I will write any more BTS x BNHA fics but things could change. I just want to say thank you to all of my readers who enjoyed these books, I loved seeing your comments. I started college a month ago and I'm so excited to see where the future will take me. I will continue my pursuit of writing and try to get better. I have other stories in the works as well as a real/physical book to be published in the future so I am planning on being busy. Again, thank you all for your love and support.

---------------------

Wedding Epilogue

Third POV

Izuku sat in front of the mirror in a robe as his stylist did his hair. His stylist has traveled with him all over the world for tours and the idol had grown really close to them. So, Izuku had a no-brainer that even though Mina had begged to do his hair for the wedding, he didn't want anyone other than his stylist to do it. To say they were honored was an understatement. They never stopped thanking him for the opportunity and kept saying there would never be something they could do to repay him. In terms of his outfit, of course, Daisuke took complete control, due to his quirk; in fact, his members and the staff had taken full control of the wedding planning.

Ryo and manager Sejin collaborated with Inko and the Bakugo's to organize the overall setup, schedule, and guest list of the wedding. Daisuke was in charge of outfits with input from the grooms. Makoto and Kenta were in charge of the food since they had culinary expertise and connections in the culinary world. Finally, Susumu and Hiroshi were in charge of the playlist since they both had a great sense of style and were almost always up to date with the latest songs and dances. Everyone had a role and since they didn't want to leave the heroes out, many of the decisions were collaborative.

The couple had decided on a fall wedding so that it wasn't too hot or too cold; and, so there was enough time to plan while other activities were going on. There would need to be a large planning time because it was going to be a large event. Even though both Izuku and Katsuki preferred having a small wedding, they couldn't ignore the fact that they were both influential public figures, especially Izuku, and with that status came connections and celebrity friendships that amassed to the size of a small army. (Hahaha see what I did there)

The proposal and announcement of the wedding would probably go down in history because it broke soo many records. Since the concert was already online, it was already going to break a record. However, after the concert, the only thing trending anywhere was the proposal and soon-to-happen wedding. The hero network was filled with news of Katsuki, the entertainment industry was filled with Izuku, and every news channel had something to say about the couple together. The boys decided to ignore the hate from certain newscasters and netizens. They were merely whispering flys in a large party. They had come a long way together and had battled through a lot of hate. Now they didn't mind the small things of discontent that had little effect on their well-being or relationship. They loved each other and that was all that mattered.

When the stylist finished with his hair, Izuku stood and thanked them. Then, getting called over by Daisuke, went to put his wedding suit on. His suit was pure white with a bow on the back that flowed out into a long train. There were also a few green aesthetic pieces added for color. Izuku teared up when looking at himself in the mirror, "Izu, what wrong? Oh no, do you not like it?!" Izuku shook his head while trying to hold back tears. "No. I love it hyung, thank you. I just never imagined this day would come. I never imagined I would be hours away from marrying Kaachan. I'm just really happy." Daisuke smiled up at the younger as he adjusted the pant leg.

When the door opened behind them it drew their attention to who was entering. Izuku smiled when he saw it was the rest of the group entering. "Everything is set and prepared." Ryo said, "Everyone should be arriving within the next hour." Izuku nodded his thanks to the leader since Daisuke had moved on to adjusting his tie and he wasn't allowed to speak. "So are you excited?!" Hiroshi asked as he bounded up to him. Izuku nodded again and began to talk with the two other youngers after Daisuke was finally satisfied with the outfit.