9: Peaceful Months

A/N

So the next chapter will be posted tomorrow because these two work hand in hand and this chapter is pretty short. Also because after the next chapter I will be taking a break from my writing because I have a lot of college and scholarship stuff to do. Anyway...

Third POV

After Izuku's birthday, he went live to thank ARMY for their support and amazing gift. He ended up crying during his live and ARMY was there to comfort him in the comments. Izuku didn't think ARMY could ever know how much he was appreciative of them.

The weeks following Izuku's birthday were pretty calm and peaceful for the group. There were days filled with practice and there were days filled with fun activities. The boys celebrated Ryo's birthday and had a party with yummy food and a gift of a bike from Makoto. In that month Izuku learned how to play table tennis and would be Makoto's playing partner. Izuku worked out in the gym, he worked on writing songs, he kept advancing his art skills, and he spent time with Katsuki.

Throughout the month of September, since there wasn't too much drama anymore, Katsuki and Izuku went on many dates. They went to the movies, the amusement park, on picnics, and dinner dates. It was wonderful for the couple. Katsuki would always surprise Izuku with little gifts: hero merch, treats, art tools, music equipment, etc.

Currently, Izuku and Katsuki were in their apartment and having a movie marathon. This was because both of their schedules were about to get hectic again. Katsuki had taken a lot of time away from hero work to take care of Izuku, and Izuku was about to have a comeback and go to a major awards show. Izuku was antsy because the MAMAs award was only at the end of the month. At that time his group was set to release 2 music videos. One was coming out later this week and the other in the next 2 weeks.

Izuku hoped ARMY liked the songs because he enjoyed making them. 'Fire' was a call out to haters and 'We are Bulletproof: the Eternal' was to show the love BTS had for ARMY. The group figured it was the appropriate time to release these songs together right after the drama that occurred.

Izuku decided to bring his mind back to the present and focus on his time with Katsuki. He cuddled closer into the blond's chest and looked up to give him a kiss on the cheek. Katsuki smiled and looked down at his beauty. "What was that for?" Izuku and Katsuki connected eyes, red rubies to green jades. "Just to tell you, thank you for everything, and to say I love you!" Izuku giggled out.

Katsuki chuckled before smirking, "Well you missed nerd." Izuku was about to ask what he meant but was cut off by Katsuki leaning down and connecting their lips. The scents of Izuku's green apple mixing with Katsuki's cinnamon. The hero pulled apart and snuggled closer, enjoying the peaceful night.

------- 506 words