30: Soulmates

Short Fluffy Chapter

----------------

Third POV

It was a nice spring day and two people were walking hand in hand around the park that they played at as kids. One was a green-haired idol who was world-renowned for his performance and modeling capabilities. The other was the current Number 1 pro hero. They walked hand in hand with rings that sparkled in the light, around their finger. They looked at each other and said I love you. They were getting married in a few months and their planning was getting hectic. But for now, they weren't going to worry about it because they were together and out of the public eye for the day.

The blond brought the other over to the stream that they crossed as children. The two laid a blanket and sat down, taking food out of a basket for a picnic. It was peaceful as they sat and enjoyed each other's company. They looked into each other's eyes as saw the world in them. Their future was bright and prosperous. The two of them had been through a lot but the more they went through together, the more their relationship strengthened. They were the Idol and the Hero and nothing could change that.

THE END

--------------

There will be an epilogue/wedding chapter later this week