20: Worry

So this chapter is gonna be a little short because it is more of a filler chapter between the last one and the next.
——————

Third POV

The next day Katsuki sat alone in the hospital room. Izuku had fallen asleep and looked a lot more peaceful than he had when awake. When he was awake, he would look around the room acknowledging that there were other people in the room with him but not reaching out verbally or physical. The doctors had kept him on pain meds when he first woke up but now he was healed up with only a few scars remaining. His legs were still bandaged up and Izuku would have to start getting a little physical therapy, and normal therapy, so he could be mobile again.

Katsuki took his gaze from the sleeping idol and looked at his watch. Since it was the weekend he had called out of work yesterday and today. The rest of the Bakusquad were all too happy to take up his work for him and Kirishima assured him that he would stop by later with some paperwork that needed his look through. Katsuki was happy that his friends were so loyal. He had realized that without them he probably wouldn't be as likable or mellowed out like he is now.

A few hours past with Katsuki only leaving to get some food for lunch and to go to the bathroom. Kirishima should be at the hospital around 7, when his shift ended, and Izuku's hyungs should be there in the next hour. Katsuki scrolled through his phone, passing time and trying not to think of the villains he wanted to rip to shreds. He found himself scrolling through social media at what the news and fans were saying about Izuku. There were a few fans that were a bit rude to Izuku's predicament but overall Katsuki was happy to see the positive thoughts and well wishes of fans and celebrities.

As Katsuki continued to pass the time, the sleeping idol began to wake up. When he sat up he had startled Katsuki but the blond seemed happy that he was up. The idol had a blank expression but he stared at the hero intently. His gaze was only taken away when he heard the door open and watched as 6 others walk in. The older members of BTS were all happy to see their maknae up and coherent of them.

Hiroshi and Daisuke walked up to the side of Izuku's bed and began to recall the days event and practice mishaps. Izuku seemed to be listening as his gaze switched between both boys as they took turns talking, but he never made a sound of acknowledgment or comprehension. Ryo sat next to Bakugo to get the run down of what Izuku was like throughout the day. Susumu and Kenta took a seat on the couch that was placed next to the door and While Susumu observed the rooms occupants, Kenta fell asleep leaning on the younger's shoulder.

With all of the ruckus of the room, no one took notice to the oldest occupant standing by the large window. Makoto watched Izuku worried. He knew everyone was worried about the boy but their expressions of it were all varied. Makoto could see Hiroshi's hand clenching Daisuke's while the two rambled anxiously trying to fill the silence. He could see Ryo steal glances at Izuku as he talked with Katsuki. He saw Kenya's stiff figure even though he had fallen asleep, and Susumu's beading eyes as he watched for complications.

Makoto was worried for the greenette. He's been unresponsive for a few days and the doctors couldn't figure out how to help. Izuku was pale and very thin form not eating. He was not doing good. Makoto wanted to help the younger, but he could think of how he had the power too. He stood by the window watching the scene before him. Then turning to look out the window, he took notice to how much of the outside lights of the building illuminated the room. His brain began to formulate a plan that he would have too run by Ryo but he had confidence in. Makoto clenched his fist and thought to himself, 'This was a plan that could save Izuku once a for all and get him on the path of recover.'
————————
733 words