Chapter 30 - Zacian and Zamazenta

The next morning, with Ash and his friends outside the Hammerlocke City Pokemon Centre:

"Ahh that was a satisfying breakfast," said Ash with a full stomach.

"Typical Ashy-Boy, always thinking about food," smirked Gary.

"You know me too well," said Ash and a few seconds later, his Nanodex began to beep, only to show that it was Leon calling him.

"Morning Leon, what's up?" asked Ash as Leon's hologram began to appear.

"Nothing much, Ash. Sonia and I are making our way to Hammerlocke City by riding my Charizard. We'll be there in about 5 minutes," said Leon. "Which part of the city are you guys at?"

"Just right outside the Pokemon Centre. The rest of us will wait for you there," replied Ash.

"Wonderful, see you guys shortly," said Ash and ended the call.

"I wonder why Leon and Sonia wanted to take us to the Slumbering Weald," said Lillie.

"It's a matter of time before we find out," said Max.

True to his words, a figure in the sky began to appear and as it approached closer to Ash and his friends, it turned out to be a Charizard, with two people riding the Flame Pokemon.

"Ash, great to see you face to face again after a long time. And nice to meet your friends as well in person," said Leon and Sonia and the rest greeted in return.

"Leon, before we go to the Slumbering Weald, I have a question to ask you," said Ash.

"What is it?" asked Leon.

"I know that you're in charge of the World Coronation Series, and you wanted to battle me in the finals of this season, so is it possible to set date of the battles once I manage to make it to the Master Class?" inquired the raven-haired trainer.

"I'd thought you'd never ask. No problem," replied Ash.

"Brilliant. What is your current rank in the World Coronation Series?" asked Leon.

"75," answered the raven-haired trainer.

"Not too far then. How about we make it two weeks from today then?" suggested Leon.

"Fine with me," said Ash.

"Wonderful. In that case, I will shortly make an official announcement regarding this event so people will become aware of it," said Leon.

"Great to see that all agreed upon," said Sonia.

"Agreed, so where is the Slumbering Weald located and how are we going to get there?" asked Chloe.

"So the Slumbering Weald is located in the southern part of this region, located west of Postwick Town, which is connected to Route 1, in turn leading to Wedgehurst Town, where Professor Magnolia's research lab is located," answered Leon.

"Speaking of Professor Magnolia, why don't we pay her a visit first since everyone except for you, Sonia, Gary, Goh, Chloe and myself haven't met her yet?" suggested Ash.

"That's a great idea, Ash. For those who don't know, Professor Magnolia happens to be my grandmother who specializes in Dynamax," said Sonia.

"Great, let's go visit her then," said Bonnie.

"Are we going to fly there considering that it is a notable distance from here?" asked Dawn.

"Yep we are. Who's Pokemon are you guys going to use?" asked Leon.

"Aside from you and Sonia, there are seven of us, so we'll need about 6-7 large Pokemon that can fly, and I have Charizard, Gliscor, Garchomp and Dragonite," said Ash.