Chapter 42 - The Final Battle

"I knew it!" exclaimed Leon as the smoke started to completely clear up, as the 2 approaching figures in mid-air became more visible.

"It's Ash, Dawn, Gary and Goh, along with Zacian & Zamazenta," said Brock.

"Looks like we've made it on the nick of time," said Ash in relief.

"Impossible!!" exclaimed Rose in shock at the sight of the 2 Legendary Pokemon.

"It's over, Rose," said Gary.

"No it isn't," said Rose in defiance.

"Ash, Dawn, Gary and Goh. The four of you along with Zacian and Zamazenta focus on taking down Eternatus. We will focus on taking Rose and his accomplices," said Leon.

"Understood," said the four of them and the 2 Warrior Pokemon flew towards the Gigantic Pokemon in its Eternamax Form.

"Alright guys. It's the final battle. Let's give it our best shot," said Sonia and her 9 companions nodded as they faced Rose and his accomplices.

"You won't win. Milotic, use Ice Beam on Crobat," said Oleana.

"Gyarados, Mega Evolve and use Aqua Tail on Delphox," said Misty.

"Blaziken, Mega Evolve and use Sky Uppercut on Tyrantrum," said May.

"Roserade, use Energy Ball on Luxray," said Drew.

"Empoleon, use Hydro Pump on Corviknight," said Kenny.

"Serperior, use Dragon Tail on Mr Rime," said Trip.

"Haxorus, use Iron Tail on Vulpix," said Iris.

"Chesnaught, use Stone Edge on Charizard," said Calem and immediately, the traitors Pokemon fired their attacks on their directed targets.

"Mr Rime, use Triple Axel," said Leon.

"Crobat, use Brave Bird," said Brock.

"Gallade, Mega Evolve and use Zen Headbutt," said Max.

"Charizard, Mega Evolve and use Dragon Claw," said Alain.

"Delphox, use Mystical Fire," said Serena.

"Luxray, use Ice Fang," said Clemont.

"Tyrantrum, use Head Smash," said Bonnie.

"Vulpix, use Dark Pulse," said Lillie.

"Yamper, use Fire Fang," said Chloe.

"Corviknight, use Iron Head," said Sonia and the 15 Pokemon fired their own moves at the approach attacks from the opposition.

Meanwhile, with Ash, Gary, Goh and Dawn:

"I have an idea, guys," said Ash as the four of them started getting closer to Eternatus.

"What is it Ashy-Boy?" asked Gary.

"Let's send out our own Pokemon that can fly in mid-air and help Zacian & Zamazenta take down Eternatus," said the raven-haired trainer and the 2 Warrior Pokemon nodded and smiled in approval and appreciation.

"Good idea, and get one of our small sized Pokemon to ride on it for assisting purposes," added Goh and he immediately sent out Flygon, Scizor, Aerodactyl and Golurk, which was then carrying Cinderace, Inteleon, Farfetch'd and Pinsir respectively.

As Goh sent out his Pokemon, Ash sent out Charizard with Bulbasaur, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, Gliscor, Garchomp with Floatzel, Unfezant with Leavanny, Talonflame, Noivern with Hawlucha, Decidueye and Dragonite with Gengar whilst Gary sent out Scizor with Umbreon whilst Dawn sent out Togekiss with Piplup.