Chapter 40 - Confrontations

With Leon and the other 7 people who flew from Wyndon Stadium to Hammerlocke City Pokemon Centre:

"Leon, aside from figuring out a solution on how to get to where Rose and the traitors are from behind, is there any other things we should take note on?" asked Alain.

"Not that I can think of, and speaking of which, I do have a solution that is worth a shot," answered Leon.

"And what might that be?" asked Paul.

"I'll explain once the others arrive," said Leon.

About 10 minutes later, the rest of the group consisting of Brock, Max, Serena, Lillie, Clemont, Bonnie, Mairin, Tyson, Harrison, Stephan, Gladion, Hau, Professor Kukui, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles and Sonia.

"Ah you guys have finally arrived," said Sawyer.

"Wait, where's Ash, Goh, Gary and Dawn?" asked Max.

"The four of them have gone to the Slumbering Weald to summon Zacian and Zamazenta whilst the rest of us waited for you here in the Hammerlocke City Pokemon Centre," answered Paul.

"Does that mean Ash left Pikachu here in the Pokemon Centre for Nurse Joy to heal before heading off?" asked Serena.

"Correct. Ash said he doesn't know how long it will take for Pikachu to be fully recovered, so in order to save time, the four of them decided to head immediately towards the Slumbering Weald, which I think is a smart idea, especially when you take into account that the longer this crisis lasts, the more serious it becomes," answered Leon.

"And these two mentioned Pokemon, Zacian & Zamazenta, are able to stop Eternatus from causing any further destruction?" asked Mairin.

"Correct. In the past cases of the Darkest Day, Zacian and Zamazenta have been successful in preventing the crisis from escalating," said Sonia.

"And in the meantime, I presume that we need to find a way to get to that Eternatus. Did the twelve of you manage to get in close quarters?" asked Professor Kukui.

"Unfortunately no. Eternatus tried to fire off a Sludge Bomb at us, but we were able to dodge the attack without being hit, so we decided to head to the Pokemon Centre and meet you here," said Cameron.

"And at the same time, we've made a grim discovery," said Kiawe.

"What might that be?" asked Brock.

"We saw Eternatus at the Hammerlocke Stadium, and it is under the control of Rose, whilst also accompanied by the traitors. We spotted them from a notable distance, but the figures were more than identifiable," answered Alain, causing the rest of the group to be in shock and anger, except for those who flew from Wyndon Stadium to the Hammerlocke City Pokemon Centre.

"And to think that it was the same person who endorsed me in the Galar League to become the regional champion," said Leon in frustration.

"Leon, this isn't your fault," said Chloe.

"You're right, Chloe. Thank you for that. Now that you lot have arrived, I will be explaining the plan on how to confront Rose and the traitors from behind since it is impossible for us to just fly into Hammerlocke Stadium," said Leon.

"Alright then, what do you have in mind?" asked Lillie.

"Since the Energy Plant is owned by Rose and is located directly below the Hammerlocke Stadium, we will have to enter the facility from the front entrance and use the stairway that connects the Energy Plant and the stadium in order to confront Rose and the traitors," said Leon.

"But wouldn't that facility be guarded with Rose's employees?" asked Hau.

"Yes, but all of us here are capable of taking down their employees," said Serena.