Chapter 5 - Heading to Galar

During the one week period between Ash & Gary meeting Goh & Chloe and heading to Alola, Ash has caught two additional Pokemon, with the following movesets:

Dragonite: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Fire Punch.

Gengar: Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast.

Goh's Pokemon Moveset Update (only the ones that I personally think that Goh would most likely use in battling):

Raboot: Blaze Kick, Bulk Up, High Jump Kick, Gunk Shot.

Sobble: Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Rain Dance, Bounce.

Pinsir: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance.

Beedrill: Brick Break, Fell Stinger, Poison Jab, Swords Dance.

Scyther: X-Scissor, Acrobatics, Brick Break, Steel Wing.

Farfetch'd: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird, Close Combat.

Heracross: Megahorn, Close Combat, Earthquake, Stone Edge.

Hitmonchan: Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Stone Edge.

Aerodactyl: Sky Attack, Rock Slide, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang.

Flygon: Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Fire Punch, Iron Tail.

Darmanitan: Flare Blitz, Grass Knot, Body Press, Bulk Up.

Golurk: Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch.

Alolan Exeggutor: Dragon Hammer, Power Whip, Iron Head, Flamethrower.

Chloe's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Yamper: Play Rough, Fire Fang, Thunderbolt, Crunch.

With Ash, Gary, Goh, Chloe, Professor Oak and Professor Cerise at the Cerise Laboratory dining room:

"Alright you four, when you guys arrive at Galar Airport, Professor Magnolia's granddaughter, Sonia, will pick you up and drive you to the lab located in Wedgehurst Town," said Professor Cerise.

"And before you go, Ash. Professor Cerise and I have updated your Nanodex with the addition of the Galarian Pokedex. Gary, Goh and Chloe, the three of you will be given one too," said Professor Oak as Professor Cerise went to his laboratory and came back with four devices, handing them out to the young trainers.

"Thanks a lot Professor Cerise/Dad and Professor Oak/Gramps," said Ash, Gary, Goh and Chloe.

"Stay safe," said Professor Cerise.

"Alright, Gary, Goh and Chloe, you ready to go?" asked Ash.

"You bet, let's get going," said Gary as the four of them started heading to Kanto Airport to begin their new adventure.

3 hours later, upon arrival at Galar Airport:

"Alright here we are," said Ash as the four of them got off the plan and went to the entrance/exit while looking at the photo of Sonia on their Nanodex sent from Professor Cerise and Professor Oak for easy identification.

"Ash, Gary, Goh and Chloe," over here, said a female voice and the four of them turned their heads to where the voice came from, only to see a woman with peach hair tied in a ponytail waving at them.

"Ah, Sonia. Nice to meet you," said Ash as he and the others approached her.

"Nice meeting you too. Alright, let's get on my car. We'll head straight to my grandmother's lab," said Sonia as the five of them got on her car and began the drive to Professor Magnolia's laboratory in Wedgehurst Town.