Chapter 8

Zaynab Imran Fawaz - Alhaji Imran Fawaz one and only biological child.She's simple yet so beautiful,she's 5'4, have a curvy body ,she has a long hair that reached her mid back,a pointed nose and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes,intelligent,kind,friendly,she's just amazing in everywhere and ambitious as well.

Alhaji Imran Fawaz - Zaynab's dad,a very rich and handsome man even in his late 50's.He's kind, loving and carefree.He is a simple man.

Hajiya Fatimah - Alhaji Imran Fawaz wife whose in her late 40s,she's Zaynab's mum,she's shuwa arab,so she's sometimes called Hajje Zarah,she so beautiful with a very long hair that a lot reach her waistline. She's a very loving and friendly towards people, she doesn't talk a lot ,she's a strong woman with a lot of patience and other good virtues.

Alhaji Muhammad Na'im - Bello's dad,A rich business tycoon,Alhaji Imran's best and childhood friend. He's the owner of castle and castle empire,which he handed to him only son.

Hajiya Nana Fatima - Alhaji Muhammad Na'im's wife, and a mother to Bello,hajiya Fatimah's best friend,she's Fulani so beautiful, bubbly,and has a good fashion sense.She's in her mid 40s and have on good sense of fashion and is very smart and intelligent.

Bello Muhammad Naim - A 29 yr old child of Alhaji and Hajiya Muhammad Naim.He is the CEO of castle & castle .He's fair in complexion, 6ft, extraordinarily handsome ,rich,friendly and loves his space.

Fawaz Imaran Fawaz - Alhaji Imran Fawaz and Hajiya Fatima Imran Fawaz's adopted sin,he's Alhaji Imran nephew from his brother who died since he was a little boy.He's also 29,,he handle his family business too,he's always out there to make his family proud and the fact that he has been a good son is so beautiful.

Amani - Zaynab's best friend . She's bubbly,outgoing and a fashion freak.

Farhan - Bello's best friend and assistant, he's a chatter box,a hard working and his mum's baby.

Khadija - Farhan' s only sister.

Umma - Farhan's mum

Farah and Ashraf - Zaynab's friend from Malaysia who are in love.

Nur - Ashraf's friend who is in love with Zaynab's.

Ayush - Zaynab's cousin

Yasmin - Bello's cousin and Hammad's mum.

Hammad - Bello's nephew.

Here's everyone but other characters might surface.