Chapter 20

Prague,7:30 am
Czech Republic.

She has always loved the sound of her suitcase rolling at the airport.Their next stop was London,all the three of them couldn't stop beaming,seems everyone loves London.London has always been her go to city.
After boarding, she drifted her mind to ya fawaz last phone call he gave her and she smiled wondering what exactly she blabbered to him in hersleep because she knew him well ,he's going to use it against her,there's no two ways about it.

After the air hostess announced they were taking off and theh should fastened the seat belt. She smiled at Amani and Jadwa who were both busy the former with a book and the latter with her phone.
She closed her eyes with her mind running through so many things at a time ,Prague to London was just 2hr5m flight,She couldn't sleep because Usuofia is gonna be in London again.

The Air hostess announced their arrival at the heathrow airport and she excitement grew.After leaving the airport we got into a cab to take them to Mayfair.

The car halted after a 34 minutes drive from the airport.They were going to stay at London Marriot hotel,so arriving at the hotel they went over to the reception for their reserved rooms and the Bell boys helped with their luggage.

After a long nap ,both Amani ,Jadwa and her were refreshed.It's already evening,and they were already eager to start touring London.All of they have been here numerous times but they can't get enough.

"Amani are you done",she asked and she rolled her eyes because she's literally waiting for her for almost 40 minutes now,while Jadwa has been on the phone only God knows how long.She still haven't been comfortable with Jadwa yet.She still have her heart in her mouth about her.

She ended the call she was having on the balcony and opened the sliding door not looking happy.

"Let's move "she yelled and Amani and Zaynab gave each other a surprising look,she always does that,she yells or snap at us.

"Let's go habibty",Amani pulled Zaynab and they walked out while Jadwa was already ahead of them.

She only agree to book a suite with her on Amani's insistance , she claims they are friends on instagram ,She trust her not Jadwa tho.

Since it's already evening they decided to dine in at CRU steakhouse since it was close to our hotel.After dinning ,they paid for everything and stroll the London Marriott hotel street,snapped few photos ,before ya fawaz FaceTime her,She answered the call and they began with our banters.

"Ya fawaaazzzz",She dragged him name

"Don't ya fawaz me and stop dragging my name"he snorted and frowned,maybe because she didn't return his call.

"Amani here talk to your ya Fawaz ,I'm no longer his sister "She passed the phone to Amani.

Now she's the meditator and she reprimanded ya Fawaz for his behavior,like he's older and he has to was listen to whatever she say blah blah blah. She can see Jadwa glancing trying to catch a glimpse of her brother.He finish talking to Amani and she ask him to apologize.He did and she kept whining and telling him stuff in shuwa.

"You're such a baby Ya fawaz"
He frowned abit before he loosened his look .

"Shilees sabur anna mabdoral kalam",she apologized and he smiled.

After ending the call ,they got to our hotel and prayed.She binged watch mss humee's vlog,while Amani and Jadwa kept gisting and giggling like two idiots.She's such a tranquil person hence she do not like being loud all the time.

_____________________________
Kano state Nigeria.
Next day,
Saturday.

Bello's POV

It's Saturday and Bello and his friends are in kano for his closest friend Nafiu's Wedding.The Nikkah was yesterday and today is the cocktail party.They all got claded in tuxedos,everyone was happy for him.Most of our cliche has gotten married and it was only the four of them remaining,Nafiu,Muhammad,Bello and Abdul...now that Nafiu has seal the deal,Muhammad's wedding is also next week ,and now that Baba has made it his mission to get him married too,he might as well get married next month.

The party started and it was all fun,the couple dance ,the games was lit too.The bride friends were not present tho,just the guys ,the groom's sisters and nieces.

They showered the couple with alots of money just as they did at the bukan dai.Now the wedding is Arewa's topic of the week,from the fans of the wedding page to those raining insults on the groomsmen that they are extravagant,a lot of gossips he guess.

The party ended and they were back at their hotel,with a guilty groom.Yes a guilty groom,and now the room felt silent ,to an extent you can hear the sharp breath the groom inhales and exhales.

"Man why are feeling guilty?,don't you love her anymore "Abdul asked

"It's not about my new wife"

"Then who is this about?"He asked curiously

"It's about the one precious person,my treasure "

"Thought you guys broke up?",Abdul asked again

"No we didn't,destiny broke us apart"Nafiu answered.

"How so,"He can't help but ask

"She's been in a coma for 6 months,and that's when Amina came into my life...on the other hand is Nafeesa the lady who loves me more than life,and for who I am ,she's the love of my life and on the other is Amina now my wife ,who's obsessed with me and she would rather die than to be rejected by me"he explained.

"Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun ",the both uttered .

"Mutumina don't worry,everything will fall into place "He consoled him

"Bro you're going to be just alright "Abdul reassured again.

Let's take you to your bride bro,you mustn't kept her waiting.After accompanying Nafiu,he met his brother and they talked and he ask something from me.

"Please help and marry that girl Nafeesa,she'll be a good wife"Dan Fulani (Tareeq) Nafiu's brother who he calls dan Fulani fondly because he used to be skinny like a typical Fulani lad tho,they are Fulani by tribe from Gombe but they are based in kano.

"Tareeq you know Baba gave me an ultimatum and the Nafeesa you're talking about is in a coma,how will I marry her without her consent in such condition ",I said worriedly

"But she's isn't anymore "he said

"How is that possible when your brother himself told me about her earlier today "

"She's been outta coma for 10 days now " he said

"Oh my God,do you think Nafiu knows "

"Maybe or maybe not "

"Alright,I'll go and see her and we'll talk".

"Thank bro",we did a manly hug before I left for the hotel.

This chapter is dedicated to my new book SECOND CHANCE,if you want to know Nafiu and Nafeesa's story,then make sure you read second chance once I publish,I'm sure you'll love it.

Bello is now stuck between a rock and a hard place,what will he do now,who will he end up with?

Our girls are still chilling in London,when are they coming back ? I sense tension between Jadwa and Zaynab .

Stay tuned!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram @islaha_x