Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Two days ago, his mum threw a party for their best friends's daughter whom graduated from university. He heard an earful about her beauty,smartness,displine, intelligence, and what not from his parents.

He's ready to see this mysterious girl today,He told his mum to call him when the party is on.He was watching walking dead for the umpteenth time when his phone began ringing. He answered and his mum told him to come over since the party started a while ago.He got ready claded in denim blue tuxedo.

He got to the Imrans ,the house was park full of cars ,he found a spot and parked his car and went to the garden where party is taking place,he met few business partners,He was really have a good time with them.

He was standing with some few partners when he spotted his mum and a very pretty lady whom he didn't see her clearly because the light was dim and people kept obstructing his view.Just then,then his phone rang and it was his mum,she told him to come meet her,He hanged up and was on way to her when jadwa called .

"Jadu,I'm busy now", I said but it turned out it's a masculine voice.

" sir,are you related to Ms Jadwa?,he questioned.

He was puzzled before he stuttered y...yes

"She's met with a accident and she's been taken to Federal hospital Jabi"

He gasped before hanging up,he left without even telling his mum,but then she called and asked why he left ,so he told her something urgent came up.He reached the hospital and ask the receptionist jadwa's room.He went in and she was still unconscious,from her face, she seem she was sad,and fragile.

He sat on the stool next to her and gently caressed her face with his fingers.He looked at her face for a while and he felt guilty, the guiltiness of never giving her love a chance,then he felt so unusually attracted to her,he felt she's what he need now or she's truly got his heart for once he thought.

He saw her fingers moved and she slowly opened her eyes,He was really happy she's fine.He helped here sit up before asking how she's feeling but she said nothing except numbness.

He went and informed the nurse she's conscious. The doctor came and examined her and said she'll be discharged in the morning since she hasn't sustain any injuries.The nurse came and gave her the drugs and injections then she dozed off.

Jadwa was fast asleep when He returned with food and clothes he got for her from the mall.Her mum was not in the country,so he decided not to tell her till Jadwa is discharged because she'll get worried.

She woke up from her sleep and sat up,their gaze met and he smiled.

"You look so cute in hospital gown"!

She threw her head backwards and laughed,
"Ya B stop teasing me she said shyly"

"He has never seen her shy side,her eyes glowed with happiness as she stares at him.He was enjoying the little staring competition before she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Ya Bello,have you thought about what I said,do you have an answer"?, she questioned.

" Look Jadu na,I don't know yet but there's a part of me that seems to love you and there's a part that is telling what I'm feeling is not right".I'm scared what's if it's infatuation rather than the love.I'm sorry I can't help it".

"Bello stop playing hard to get,I've wasted more than enough time to waiting for your love but not anymore,I'm giving up and may you're right it's nothing but infatuation,now please do the honours and leave this room" she said is a disappointed manner.

He quietly walked out of the room,still registering all the things Jadwa said in his head,He knows Jadwa is upset now because she's never call him Yaya.For a moment he thought she's right, He's playing hard to get he guess.Maybe he should accept Jadwa's love with that he slept on one of the waiting chairs at her Ward's lobby.

Hello people, Mr B has been Playing so hard to get but Jadwa gave him the piece of her mind.

With Bello feeling guilty and ready to give her love a chance maybe a ship might sail soon😂❤.

And guess what prior to Daddy's ultimatum,Bello have only 21 days to find a wife.

Love njuumri_x