Chapter 1

Pov Kiyoko

Too many things have happened during our first year of preparatory school. I joined the Karasuno volleyball club as their manager. All the members are great and so entertaining. Unfortunately, when it comes to competitions, they aren't the best. Apart from that I made some good friends in class. My best friend is another girl named Udai Chiyo. She is a magnificent bastard. But even though I've made great friends and experienced new things there is something that highlights above everything else. And that is the fact that now I have a boyfriend.

His not some of this popular guys many people would think I would date. But it is a pretty normal guy. Someone who may seem chill, responsible and kind, but he is more of a violent, hyperactive and energetic person. His name is Sugawara Koushi one of my childhood friends.

We've been friends for years. Of course, I have had many other friends before and after both of us met but his friendship is the longest on I've had apart from the other three K's. The K's is just the group name we made out for our group of friends. Until now there are only two people, who know about this group, and those are Sawamura Daichi and Azumane Asahi. They are two members of the volleyball club, and it is probably thanks to their determination that me and Koushi started dating, nearly 9 months ago.

Time has passed so quickly. Our first year in Karasuno ends next week and after that our second year will begin. The third years have already said their goodbyes to the team and have given the next T-shirt numbers. The next captain is Kurokawa Hiroki he was great friends with Hidemi-san so it doesn't surprise me that he became captain. It is a rough time for everyone saying goodbye is hard. Especially when you know that you probably will not see them ever again.

For now, the rest of the team is looking forward to seeing who the next team members will be. I hope they aren't chaotic.

"Kiyoko!" "Huh." "Were you doing a monologue or something like that?" I coughed. "No." "Really." "Yep." He looked into my eyes and then smiled. "You are still an awful liar Kiyoko." "No, I'm not. You just know me to well, Koushi." I hit him jokingly in the elbow. "Oh, common can you do another thing apart from hitting me." "No. Boyfriends are there to use them as punching bags." "Oh, yes? Weird. Did you know that girlfriends are used as laughing machines?" "Okay that doesn't even exist." "Are you sure about that?" "Yes compl—" I couldn't end my sentence because I started laughing like wild. He was tickling me to death. "How about now?" "Okay, okay. Yes, yes, yes. You are right." "Thankyou." "Fuck you." I said while kissing his cheek and walking off.

"Oh, common don't leave me on stan like that. Thats not womanly." "Bahahaha womanly. New word for the dictionary." "Haha really funny."

We kept on walking. It's a beautiful Saturday morning. There are fluffy clouds all over the sky and the cold February breeze makes everything seem more pretty. To say the truth, I don't have any idea of where we are going. It is supposed to be a surprise. Let's see if I can break this guy's defence.

"So, where are we going?" "Nice try. Not gonna tell." "Oh common." "Kiyoko, you know damn well that there is only one person in the world that has the ability to make me say a surprise." "I had to try. Right?" "I guess so Who are you texting?" "Emmmm. No one." "Thats a lie." "I'm just getting some blackmail. From a certain person." "You wouldn't" "To make Kou sing you need to jump on top of his head and shake him saying the same thing over and over again. If you aren't able to do so just shake him non-stop." "Please don't. Her methods are disturbing." "Too late for that."

I got his two shoulders and shook him non-stop. The person I texted was Himura Koemi she is the best when finding information about people she knows in real life. She is probably the person with the most blackmail in the world. So of course, it worked.

"Okay, okay. You can stop now. My head is spinning!!!" "Common spit it out." He grabbed my hand and started running. "Where are we going?" "To the no man land." "REALLY." "No." "Fuck you." "I was kidding." "YAY."

Right now, I feel as the happiest person alive. And also, the stupidest. Love makes you do dumb things all the time. And right now, I'm running through Miyagi with the dumbest smile ever. Ignoring everyone who is walking around us. Until we reach our destination. The no man land or for normal people the arcade.  

-------------

Hello again. Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy.

Also I invented the name no man land for the arcade. Okay.