Chapter 3

Pov Kiyoko

What the hell just happened? I started daring him and he kissed me. In public. My head is about to explode. We have been dating for nearly 9 months. Why do I keep blushing? Omg. What am I? One of those princesses, who fall in love with one kiss. That sucks. But his lips are just so soft. Stop, stop, stop. There I go thinking weird things again. Fuck me.

"So, are you in or not?" "Sure I'm in. Poker or crazy stuff?" "Let the wheel choose." "Okay." The wheel is where all the bets are made in the arcade. It has three rules. First of all, the only limit is murder, vandalism and other violent actions. Secondly, no age limits if they have whatever the bet is on. Thirdly, have fun.

We walked up to the wheel. Shiota Yuki the woman in charge of the wheel attended us. "Some brave youngsters are using the wheel. Who else wants to join in?" She announced. Several hands went up. With that we were a group of people betting. "Here we go." Shiota rotated the wheel. "It seems it has ended up in the roulette!!!" Shiota got up. She approached the table behind her and got the roulette.

"Okay I'll throw this three balls into this spinning wheel while it is rotating. You need to guess the colour in which the wheel will land on. The one of you who guesses the most wins. Do you all understand?" "Yes ma'am." We all answered. "Then place your bets." Shiota gave us some pieces of paper. We all wrote our guesses. I put two reds and one black. I then wrote my playing name and gave it to her. It was then when the game started. The wheel started spinning and the three balls were thrown in.

"And the winner is THE BLACK WASP. Two red and one black. Well done."

"Fuck. Just what I thought." "Haha looser." "So, what do you want. Satan's daughter." "I want you to not tell anyone about our relationship until I say so." "Wait why." "Okay, imagine. We don't tell the new teammates. This goes for more than a year and new members join. The we graduate as third years. And suddenly, SURPRISE we were dating all the time. Imagine their faces." He looked upwards to think when out of nowhere he started laughing. "Oka I'm with you. This will be fun." He smiled.

Pov Sugawara

The date went spectacularly well. Unexpectedly cute. Amazingly fun. I don't have more words I can us to describe it and I was supposed to be good in Japanese. Great.

After going to no man land, we walked to the hospital. This was just because I refused to bring it all to my house. And who wouldn't? seriously. One or two are fine but 10. We over did it by far.

"Hello pipsqueaks. What you doing?" "Nothing much Ika." "Quit calling me that please." "No way." "The two of you are more worthless than a sack of rotten potatoes." "And your metaphors are more worthless than only having one chopstick." "I'm a doctor and I still want to kill the two of you." "Thank you." We said in unison while bowing. That was Ikari Sakura our psychologist or therapists or pretty much both at this point. She is one of Keiji's personal doctors and also a bit of a mother figure. At least for me. It's thanks to her and another doctor that from time to time we can stay here. She is the best.

"Koushi, Kiyoko stop roasting this poor soul. You know she is dumb." "WHAT?!?" "It was he who said it." Kiyoko pointed out. The new person is Hasegawa Haruki. Yes, that is it you guessed it. He is Keiji's other personal doctor. The second in charge of the surgery arm of the hospital.

"I'm going to kill you Haruki." "Pfft, you just called me by my first name, Sakura." "Yes, because it sounds dumb, stupid." "Oh yeah. Have you heard yours. Of course not." I looked at Kiyoko she rolled her eyes. "Let's go inside before this two-start making out." "Of course. Bye love birds." "Byeeee wait you just called us lovebirds Koushi, Kiyoko." "Duh." "His not wrong though." "Fujiwara stop that really." Hasegawa and Ikari are the most problematic pair in the hospital. Why? Both of them are deeply in love with the other but they refuse to confess. This battles haven't stopped in three years, according to the administrative Fujiwara Hiroko. She is the best when you want some good tea.

Me and Kiyoko started running before those two lovers started playing tag. However, we didn't go that far because of an unexpected object or person. Marie.

"Hey yo." "Hi neesan, onii-san." "Hi Marie. I see that today your doing fine." I said while getting on my knees. Marie is a 5-year-old girl that was hospitalized some months ago. She was caught in a fire and now half of her body is burnt. She and her twin sister Lucy were the only ones of their family to survive. And now we are here. Until this point, they are a bit like two little sisters.

"Welp here you have a little present, which I have won for you." Kiyoko said while looking at her. "Here you have. Which one do you choose?" "All of them!!" "What did we say about sharing?" "Okay. Thank you so much neesan, onii-san." She got one of the toys and struggled to go back. We left the rest of the toys on Fujiwara's desk and left.

This type of things may seem stupid, but they are always fun and the best thing in the world is to see the smiles. Smiles of hope, happiness, sadness, anger and caring. That is the thing that I like the most.