Chapter 2

Pov Sugawara

I hate how my friends tend to call Koemi every single time they want something from me. Luckily Daichi and Asahi haven't met her yet so they still don't get to ask her things. But the day will come. And when that day comes it will be the end of me.

For now, I'm just running through the city of Miyagi with the most beautiful preparatory student of Japan. This is actually a fact. She won in the beauty contest not so long ago. All our classmates made her participate. It was an incredible popularity boost.

I turned my head to look at hers. She has the dumbest smile ever. Just like the one she had the day we met. When we bumped to each other at racer bridge. I blushed and turned away just in time to dodge a rather tall teenager. His probably taller than me. Finally, we reach the arcade. What a run.

"Hello Shimizu Kiyoko, Sugawara Koushi. Do you two want these or not." The man said with a smile, while holding two masquerades. One of them completely black and with two wings at the sides. Glitter everywhere. Another completely white and with tiny horns at the top. The decorations are spectacular. "Yes, please Takahashi-san." "Just call me Naoyuki, black wasp." Takahashi Naoyuki is a 32-year-old man, who has been the owner of the arcade for 5 years, he is the only grown up who is aware that we are the K's or murderers of level 80. He also pays us every once in a while, if we help him out by trying out some new games.

"I have a new game installed. Want to try it out?" I looked at Kiyoko. Her eyes were shining. She has a slight problem when it comes to arcade games. Especially when a new one comes out. "Sure." "Great. It is called Beat Saber. It is a new VR game. You choose a song and level of expertise. The rest is a bit like dancing. Come here." We followed Takahashi-san to the game. Some other kids were already playing. They were doing the Chika dance. Although it was much more difficult than they thought it was.

"Koushiii. No criticises please." "I didn't even say anything." "I know. Also lets do the Chika dance together." "Say what. No way." "Yes way. Come." "I said no waspy." She dragged me all the way to the kids, who had just finished. "Sorry. Could we play now please." "Sure. But it's much more difficult than it looks." "A girl like you couldn't do it." "Exactly." "Oh yes. I see. Hey white lets go and do this shit." "Oooooh the girl thinks she is tough." "Sure thing." Those comments were pissing me off. But instead of confronting them directly I prefer just proving them wrong.

We chose professional level and clicked on the Chika dance. There we go. The music started playing and small boxes started to appear. We were supposed to cut them to the direction the arrows said. And so, we started dancing. Both of us to the beat of that anime song. When we finished the score marked full combo in both of our screens. And the kids didn't know what even happened. We walked away completing a full-on record. By the names of black wasp and white demon. I missed this kind of fun.

"Oh my God this is fun youre the best boyfriend in the world." "Don't be exaggerated." "I'm not being exaggerated." "You just love the arcade too much. That can be seen at plain eye." She turned away. "Oh, oh, oh. We should win some of those teddy bears." "You think." "Of course. For the kids and Keiji." Last year we found out that we could work as volunteers in the hospital we have ended up becoming great friends with all the kids, who are treated there. Now we make stupid bets to see who buys them more things. And as you can see interrupt dates to make them happy.

"Come on. We can bet and everything." "Yeah, what bets?" "Let us see. How about if I win you do whatever I want you to do and if you win, I do whatever you want me to do." "Okay now I'm being a pervert. Please don't say it like that." "I'll kill you one day." "Try it. I dare you." "Sure, whenever you want, Mr Snowman." "Stop calling me that." "I want you to know that I'm never leaving cause I'm Ms Snow till death will be freezing—" "Stop it. Stop it. Stop it." "Aw the demon is embarrassed." "Fuck you." "Your welcome." She blowed me a kiss and turned away. To what a grabbed her arm turn her around and kiss her on the lips. I felt her touch loosen while she kissed me back. After a few seconds we pulled back gasping for air.

"2 to 1 I win." "That sounds more like revenge so I'll just do it again." We burst out laughing. By this time, every single customer where either talking to Takahashi-san or playing one of the VR games at the other side of the arcade. So, no one saw our kiss nor the fact we had just won 7 teddy bears and 2 board games.

I love this girl and I will never turn my back on her. No matter what.