Chapter 11

TW includes sexual abuse.

Pov Kiyoko

I walked home thinking about the four tones of homework I had to complete tonight. I've been so busy lately that everything just got together too quickly. Now I have a total of four hours of homework due tomorrow. Great. Those were exactly the same words that came to my mind while I entered my house. I don't remember anything more but those words over and over again. What I do remember is opening the door to my house. I entered the house. It was strangely clean. I heard some voices in the living room. I got my shoes off and went inside to find a group of 7 middle aged men sitting on the sofa. My father was with them. It seemed more of a reunion than a business conversation. Even though all the men were dressed up with suits as if they had just left work. The strangest thing was that I hadn't seen any of them before.

"Who is the girl, Ichiro?" Weird first name bases. If he calls my dad by his first name it means they are good friends. Then why haven't we met before? "I don't know." What does he mean? "Okay. Girly go away." Why should I go away? I live here you stupid ass. I couldn't say that out loud. "What are you doing here girly?" Another of the strangers said. "I-I-I live here, sir. Tell them dad." "Dad? You said you didn't know her." "I don't. She is probably confused." I was about to cry. I haven't ever confused my relatives with other people. "Heard that child. Now go." The third one in line said. "Wait Hotaru. We could have some fun with her don't you think." "Haha. You're right. Get her." I didnt know what was happening. I was about to cry, and it felt as if my strengths failed. But I'm not stupid and I perfectly know that when a group of men say let's have some fun with her its never something good. So, I sprinted to my bedroom. I couldn't go outside. They had already blocked the door.

I felt weak. It wasn't my fastest run. I felt a hand grab me. It pushed backwards turned me around and threw me to the floor. I felt hands over my body. I moved from one side to another. I wanted to get freed. The hands found its ways to my skirt and started pulling it downwards. Then came the time for my tights. I got too scared. My breathing struggled. I started having an attack. I moved to one side to another until suddenly I didn't feel anyone touching me. When that happened, I got myself together, stood up and run to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I tried to relax myself. I was standing inside there with only a t-shirt, my underwear and my jacket. My phone!

I got it. I didn't have my glasses on. They probably fell during that thing. I only was able to see blurry numbers over my phone. I decided to put the only number I know by complete memory. Koushi's. My fingers already know the positions by heart. I've tried to call him too many times but always lack the courage to do so. I called. His voice sounded through the phone. I wanted to tell him everything, I wanted to ask him for help, I wanted him to safe me. But the words didn't come out. I heard how he started getting worried. Suddenly I got myself together and was able to get out a few words. "I don't know. I don't know anything anymore." "Where are you?" "Home." That was the last thing I said or heard. Because the door was kicked open. And they continued where they left it.

"Wow, you were trying to call someone. Who did you call? Huh." "Common spill it out." They punched me. I couldn't do anything. What is even happening here? I felt how one of them sat on top of me. At the same time hands were everywhere. Some punching me. Others touching me everywhere. I felt how my t-shirt was slowly opened and how my bra was slowly being removed. I felt useless. I couldn't do anything. Then it came to my mind. Is this how Kanna felt back then? She never dared to talk about it. Tears started streaming down my face. The light that has been around me started shutting up.

"What is that sound?" "I don't know." What sound? Then I heard it. Sirens. I only remember the sound of the door kicked open and the sound of footsteps entering the house. I slowly opened my eyes. Blue and red colours were surrounding me. Then I felt some arms around me pulling me upwards and a jacket covering my nearly naked body.

Pov Sugawara

I drove to Kiyoko's house. Before going over there I called the police. They said they would arrive there in between 5 and 10 minutes. When I arrived at the Shimizu's I heard a lot of laughter and and some cries. I've heard those cries too many times. What is happening there? Judging by the laughter there are more than 5 grown up men inside. I should wait for the police.

I kept telling myself that. But the seconds felt like hours. Her cries started shutting up. What is going on? I need to do something. However, before I was able to open the door some cars appeared. Their flashes where everywhere, blue and red. Sirens. "Are you the one who called?" "Y-y-yes." "Okay then this is the house." "Yes." "Stand aside." "Sure." I did what the man said. 10 seconds later the police opened the door. More of kicked the door open. "Put your hands up." "You are arrested for abuse and rape." Rape? No way. Kiyoko. I run inside. She was lying on the floor. Nearly naked. Seemed like they didn't get to the sex part. Thanks god. I run up to her. Pulled her closer to me and got my jacket over her. She was shivering like crazy and couldn't stop crying. The police started investigating the house.

"Is she feeling, okay?" A police officer asked. It was a woman with a very kind smile. "I don't know. She doesn't stop shivering." "I see. Are you guys friends or more than that?" Too many direct questions. But not the time to lie. "She is my girlfriend." "I see. Could you tell me about any connection with her and those men. Also, what is her name?" "Her name is Shimizu Kiyoko. I don't know if she has any type of relation with 7 of those men. But the black haired one, wearing the bright blue tie and the brown jacket is her father." "Poor thing." The woman sat next to her and patted her back. "Oki-san look what we found." Another officer shouted. I looked over. He was holding a plastic bag full of a white powder. "Looks like these are the drug dealers we were looking for. Write it down and try to find more drugs. That can't be the only bag in here." "Yes captain."

She looked towards us again. "Can I leave her in your hands?" "Yes of course." "Okay then. This is a very important place of crime. Do you live nearby?" "Yes, pretty much." "Okay tell me your name and address. Take the girl with you. Don't go to school until I come over. Understood." "Yes. My name is Sugawara Koushi. I live in number 22 of the Canadian street (I invented this street name, I don't know if it really exists or anything)." "Oh, before that. Cover her with this blanket." "Thanks. But before we go. Can I ask what your name is?" "Sure. I'm Oki Sato."

I did what she said. Kiyoko could barely stand so I got her bride style and walked outside. I locked my bike in a corner. I can't permit myself for it to be robbed. I started walking home.

After 20 minutes of pure hell. We finally arrived at my house. I opened the door and went to leave Kiyoko in the sofa. Her grasp got stronger. Her shivering still hasn't stop. Instead of just forcing her down and pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "Everything is going to be fine. I won't let anything ever happen to you. Or anyone ever hurt you." She hugged me. Her crying started again.

I must be pathetic. There is nothing I can do. Even if I can feel the same pain she is feeling. I can't stand seeing her like this. Why? Why? Why does this always has to happen? Time and time again. Please god tell me why is it always her? Answer me you damn jerk. I started crying as well. Kiyoko fell asleep. She cried herself to sleep. That is the worst way to fall asleep. I sat down on the couch. She was still in my arms. After a while I also passed out.

I wish that was the last night we pass like that. I wish there was a day we didn't wake up and feel like useless trash. I wish I could help anyone in this state. I wish I could stop this disasters from happening.