Chapter 12

Pov Sugawara

The alarm clock woke me up. Sunlight started appearing from behind the clouds. It seemed a quite humid night. There were small water drops everywhere. Seems like yesterday was a foggy night. I'm 99% sure today is going to be a sunny day.

"G-g-g-good morning." A small voice said. I looked downwards. Kiyoko was scratching her eye. I think she is doing better. I at least hope so. She could have some mental problems after that. Just like Kanna had. "Good morning Kiyoko. Do you want to get off of me now or do you want to stay like that all morning?" I grinned at her. I am aware it is a bad way to start the day but sometimes things like this end up putting a small smile on people's faces. And thank God it did. She giggled a bit. "Don't worry. I'm tired of laying down." She sat up. Fortunately for my body she sat next to me. Her body was already starting to cut my circulation.

"The woman from last night said she would come back today. We can't leave the house until she comes. Also, I think there are still clothes of yours upstairs. You should put something on." "Aaah. I'm nearly naked!! Don't look at me you pervert." She slapped me. WTF. "I wasn't looking. Seriously. If I wasn't looking I would have already dressed, you up." "Yeah, yeah. No one believes you." "I'll just make breakfast and call Daichi saying I'm feeling awful today." "Do so." I went to the kitchen.

I'll tell Daichi and Asahi the truth after this whole thing goes away. Right now, it isn't really the time. After telling Daichi I started cooking. I heard the shower being turned on upstairs. I hope she is doing fine.

Oh fuck. Masaki called yesterday like a thousand times and so did Keiji. Surprisingly Koemi didn't call once. This is weird. I'll call Masaki later. His probably in school or something. Oh, wait he texted me.

Hello Big brother.

I know this is a little late, but mum and dad called me yesterday saying they'll come back to Japan tomorrow afternoon. They will be spending two days in Miyagi. Sorry for not telling earlier.

WHAT?! TODAY. THIS IS HORRIBLE. If they come at the same time as the police, it'll be a total disaster. Fuck.

Time to call the other one. "Thank goodness you finally pick up." "Sorry about that dude." "No worries. You'll probably go to school now so I'll try to be quick." "I'm not going to go to school now." "Seriously. You realise this can affect you a whole lot." "Yeah, I realise but we have federal orders." "Federal orders? What did you do now?" "Nothing, nothing I promise." "As if I'm going to believe that." "Then believe it." "Ha, ha."

"Kiyoko's father has been arrested." "SAY WHAT?! I mean it was about time but, why?" "He with a bunch of other men where dealing drugs and other stuff." "No way. I knew he wanted the money but I didn't know he would fall so down." "That's not all." "What else?" "He and his friends nearly raped her" "W-w-w-what do you mean?" "Kiyoko called me last night totally terrified. I called the police and ran to her house." "Oh my God. I'm getting inside the police files." "Why do you ask if you where going to get inside the police files anyways." "Sorry man. Also seems like a police officer is on their way to your house." "Fabulous." "Why isn't there a sarcastic expression?" "Because I'm not being sarcastic. Duh." "I wouldn't say that but okay." "Keiji my parents are coming back tonight." "Oh gosh you are fucked." "Yes, I am but can Kiyoko stay with you for two days." "Sure." "You are a life saver." "Look who is talking." "Got to leave have some tests." "Good luck. Tell them everything." "Already thinking of doing it. Bye." "Wait a damm second." "What is it?" "I nearly forgot to tell you that Koemi is being transfered into the national team of Japan." "Wait no way. why the hell didn't she tell me?" "Don't know maybe she wanted it to be a surprise or something. Or maybe she wanted you to congratulate her." "Then I'll do so after i get the police off of us." "Sure bye." "Bye." We hanged up.

This is going to be a disaster.