Chapter 7

Pov Sugawara

Before going to buy them those meat buns to this two knuckleheads I waited for Daichi and Asahi to finish whatever they were doing. Meanwhile Tanaka and Noya were both just looking between me and the road in which Shimizu had disappeared. Until this point, I only have to say that this two will become her guardian angels in a near future. I feel so bad.

"Ugh finally there they are." I mumbled. "Who? Who?" Noya spit out. He was jumping from one side to another like a joyful puppy. "Wait those are the other two second years. Right?" "Yep. Asahi, Daichi we don't have all day!!" I shouted at them. Tanaka chuckled behind me. Maybe it was because I was the shortest out of the three. I do not know. Asahi and Daichi sprinted towards us. "Sorry Suga." "No worries, no worries. I'm inviting this two for some meat buns. Want to join us?" "Sure." "Asahi." "What? Training makes me hungry Daichi." "Please don't start again." "Oh. Gomen." "Thats better." "Common." I got behind them and started pushing them towards the shop. Meanwhile both first years seemed as if they were about to pee their pants.

"Is this how they act all day?" "Hey, we are here you know." "Shush Yes. Total babies." "Oh, sorry for not being psychopaths." I just laughed. I'm not gonna deny that piece of information. I am a psychopath, mentally. They are the physical ones. "Look who is talking." "What do you mean?" "I'm trying to not be true. But those muscles of yours are only possessed by psychopaths." "I'll kill you one day." I smiled we had just arrived at the shop. To what I bought them all some meat buns.

We talked a bit more. Tanaka and Noya told us all about their middle school experiences and even about how they started playing. Daichi and Asahi joined in with other stories. I fell aside. Both literally and mentally. When it comes to middle school experiences mine weren't funny or enjoyable. Even though I was able to slowly open up to these two brats it still is difficult to fully tell them everything. I haven't even told them the K's real names. Not talking about the two new troublemakers.

"Welp see you all tomorrow." I said while walking away. They waved at me. "Bye Suga." I waved back. What a day. It's gonna be difficult to keep this troublemakers away from Kiyoko. I smiled to myself when I thought of her. Nothing can go wrong.

Pov Nishinoya

"Bye Suga." He waved at us before turning around and walking towards his home. "Hey you two." "Whats wrong Nishinoya." "Do we call you Sawamura and Azumane or Daichi and Asahi." They looked at each other surprised. "You can just call us by our first names." "That also goes for you Tanaka." "Alright. So, in which class is Kiyoko-san." "She is in a college prep class." "Really. Then that means she is really intelligent." Tanaka and I looked at each other. We'll make her ours one day. "You know you two shouldn't have such high hopes." Asahi said. He was stopped by a glare from Daichi. Something weird is happening here. "Why not?" "Well, she may not be over troublemakers like you two."

They were right in that. I've never had a girlfriend because of that and also because I'm small. Tanaka told me something similar before. Asahi and Daichi started walking towards their houses. And out of nowhere Tanaka called at them.

"Wait before you go home. Why didn't Sugawara-san tell us anything about his middle school?" Tanaka was right. He went off without telling us a thing. Not even when he started to play volleyball. "He didn't say a thing because there is anything to talk about." "What do you mean? Everyone has something to talk about." "Suga doesn't like talking about himself." "Let him be." Both Daichi and the scaredy cat said. What a weird trio. We have the one who glares at everyone. The one who gets scared every three seconds. And the obnoxious one who doesn't talk about himself.

I knew Karasuno was the best option. Especially this black uniform. It is truly spectacular.