Chapter 16

Pov Kiyoko

Hello everyone time for some drama.

Actually no. this is just my imagination. Drama not in a hundred years. Them getting scared. Yes absolutely. Do you have to put the exorcist film or Chucky. Not at all. Have you seen this guys. Tanaka and Nishinoya go all manly looking but then get frightened ten seconds later. Asahi vomits three times before entering a freaking low-budget haunting house, to then faint after seeing the most unrealistic ghost custom. That is literally a person with a fucking blanket on top. Oh, and how about Daichi? He is the adult among you all right. Beep. Damn wrong you are. That guy enters a haunting house and ends up running through the whole place and then act as if it was nothing.

Wait you have forgotten about the other three. You mean those three. Kinnoshita is scared of going out late from the club because he doesn't like walking at night. Narita is scared of asking about a cereal bar not being there in a shop. And Ennoshita is scared of ants. Do you want me to keep talking?

No?

Understood.

Welp. What do you want me to say? I'm willing to do anything to see their faces tonight trying to sleep. Oh well I have. Took me ages but I got myself some nocturn binoculars. And here we are now. Promise I wont spy them in the shower.

"Okay everybody lets start this horror show." And there goes the captain. "W-w-what do you mean by h-h-horror show." And Asahi is totally freaking out already. "Horror show, horror show. I want to start I want to start!" "No, I'll start." And the duo are already at it. "Okay, okay please calm down. Tanaka you can start if you want." "Oh, come on I also wanted to start." "Sorry Nishinoya but Tanaka said it first." He most definitely sighed. "Sure."

Okay here we go the part I was waiting. Come on amaze me with this story.

I guess it is a good time to say that I'm one of those people, who was unbothered by the shining and that watches horror movies for fun. Actually, Kou didn't even have to take me to the movies to see a horror film so that I just jumped on top of him. If he wants me to jump, we just need to go to the children's movies. Those are scary.

I mean have you seen snow white. I still have a fucking trauma because of that film.

Anyways here we go.

"The four children were walking down the hall. Oooh and suddenly a creaking noise was heard behind them. It was then when they found out that the Wing-fun sword was haunted. Aaaah." Tanaka jumped on top the table. He started making dramatic noises. I sincerely think that the only ones scared were Asahi and Fuju-san (he is one of the other members of the Karasuno I invented the name).

"I think that the only scary thing about it is your lack of braincells." "Kinnoshita don't say that." "I got completely invested." "Fuyu your too much." "Sorry captain." Oh my god.

"Who wants to go next but a scary one please?" "That was scary enough for me." "Just ignore him captain." "Sure Sawamura." "Me, me." "I have the sensation yours and Tanaka's are going to be from the same gander." "No fair. Darn you Tanaka." "No swearing. How about Sugawara do you have any?" "Wait why me?" "Yes captain. Why him but not me?" "Because of a sensation." "Great first dinner and then storytelling. What is it next? Babysitting or crow sitting." Pfft. No, that wasn't funny. "Well. Do you have any Sugawara?" "Well. Actually yeah." "Okay go for it." Oh great. What is he going to say now.

"Well, this is actually a true story that happened in real life. It is story told in my family for some time. It happened to my grandma. So, she was the second child out of three and their first house was in Okinawa. One day their parents decided to go out for supper and leave the children with a babysitter. Back then the oldest was 8, my grandma was 7 and her younger brother was 5. Their parents weren't able to find a babysitter for that night so they left the kids alone. As soon as they left the youngest started crying hysterically. The other two didn't know what to do. Until an old woman appeared to calm the kid down." All this was said very slowly. I always forget how good Kou is when it comes to changing the atmosphere into a tense atmosphere. With this he took a small break. And then continued.

"The next day my grandma went up to her parents to wake them up. She told them that they were having a rough time up until a very nice old lady appeared and calm them down. the woman had done supper, showed them how to bake, read them a story and got them into bed. The parents didn't know what to do. They asked the other two and they said exactly the same thing. Even the youngest, who was pressured. After some investigating the parents found out about the old woman. She was a very kind woman, who had died in that house over 50 years ago. And her ghost still lived in that house. Until now the youngest child still remembers the face of the woman that helped them Actually, nowadays that house is in ruins, and it is said to be haunted by dark spirits. The locals call the scary house, and no one dares to approach it."

Oh my god. "S-s-s-suga, you say t-t-that is true." "Mm of course." "THEN WHY THE HELL YOU TOLD US!!" This is funny. I'm not kidding Noya literally is hanging off the roof. Even the captain who is supposed to be tough is under the table. Come on it wasn't even that scary. Apart of the words 'true story.' Haha. I love this guys.

"Good job man." "Thanks."

The scary stories continued. The best thing came next. When the third years invented up a story about a dark room and how it was all haunted and how, and then they just locked the first years in a dark room. They obviously put noises inside. Like a low-budget haunted house. Only this time those five had already started to freak out. And here we are now. They are literally screaming like babies inside there.

"I think that tonight we'll have to sleep with a babies light." "You think?" "Yep." "If it wasn't for them it would be for him." "You are right." "Should we say something?" "Yeah, we should. Daichi your turn." "Wait why mine? It wasn't my idea." "Yeah, but I totally scared Asahi with that story and Shimizu doesn't know how to communicate." "You got that from a song didn't you." "Obviously." "Whatever. Oi Asahi want to talk?" Asahi just whimpered. "Oh, the doggie needs some patting. Come on Daichi." "I'll kill you." "Good luck." "And off he goes." "Yeah. I'll die tonight for sure." "You are telling me." Buzz. "Shit mama wants me home." "You are not serious." "I sure am." "You put her as mama." "Of course. What did you want me to put? 'Random nurse I would want to kill'." "That is how I got her." "Okay makes sense." "What do you have in her description?" "Her socks stink. Totally in love. Could rot in hell. And will become my drinking partner." "Hey wasn't I your drinking partner." "Legal drinking partner." "Makes sense. See you tomorrow." "See ya."

I hope they sleep fine. As well as the sensei. Poor thing.