Chapter 29

Pov Kiyoko

"After that, everything started to go back to normal." I continued. "Keiji wasn't allowed out of the hospital, yet. So, as good friends as we are, we stayed with him. That is how we got a world record in not going to school." "And that's how we started to actually game. Till then we just had beaten all the games in the arcade and were then called monsters. And our records still haven't been wiped out." "They still haven't been wiped out!?!" "Yes, thank you." "Wait what?" "Your records haven't been beaten yet." "Nope." "How long has it been?" We looked at each other. And shrugged our shoulders. "Three years maybe." Kou responded. "Yes, I think so."

"Anyways, we still had many psychological problems. And this doctor called Ikari Sakura, decided to be our personal therapist. After a few sessions we started changing. Like we spent much more time in the hospital than any other patients we would have even longer therapy sessions. And it started working." "By working he means we learned to control our feelings around the people we feared and expulse our inner demon." "Say what?" "How many 'say whats' are you gonna shout?" "I don't know."

"We still weren't able to confront our bullies and have never been able to. But, we did get our selves in a lot of trouble with street gangs, and the police, and buildings." "You have been arrested!!!" "No, you run before that. Duh." "I'm starting to be very scared of you two." "You should."

"Though, we never stole anything. Surprisingly." "Yep. We started to change our selves. Kiyoko over here had to be in clutches for a looooooong period of time." "Hey. It was only for two months." "Ah, yes sorry. I forgot that you had to be in a wheelchair for a month." "It's not my fault that a broke two legs. At the same time. Thank you so much, dude." "Your welcome." "Well then, do I have to mention the fact you were mistaken for a child and a girl at the same time because of your long hair and small statue." "Oh my." "Suga had long hair!!" "Yep, he sure had." "You really didn't have to say that." "I know. Your welcome." "Oh, we are playing that game are we. Do I have to remind you about the time you literally had a bold cut." "NO FUCKING WAY." "Fuck you."

"I know. Pretty hilarious isn't it." "Are you sure you wanna laugh mister snow white. Who has a freaking tattoo under his ear." "You have one on your foot." "And you have another camouflaged into your arm." "And you have one in your breasts." "STOP! STOP! STOP! You two need to stop saying that." "Sorry." "Yes, we got a bit carried away." "A bit?!" "You have to see it when we get serious." "Yes, for sure." "Please, please just continue. I beg of you." "Of course, Daichi."

"Though, if you really think about it. We are literally finished. The only thing that has really changed is that after Keiji could leave the hospital, we all graduated together. A few days after that, Keiji fell extremely sick. His sickness was directly linked with the operation they did." "He was hospitalised once again, but he has never gotten better. He fakes it all the time, but it is still quite obvious." "Kei will probably leave this world soon." Everyone was silent. No one was expecting that.

"Hase told us that it was only a matter of time. That nothing else could be done." "His estimation was around six months more." "In other words, this December. That's why Koe and Kanna came back from Tokyo. We want to spend one last Christmas together." "Again."

They were all stunned. I guess you are too. Of course, you decided to follow the story until here. Anyways, the whole team seemed sad. It looked as if they had all known us for years not only me and Kou but also, they seem to know Koemi, and Kanna, and Keiji.

"I'm sorry guys." "No worries it'll be fine." "We've known for a long time now." "Well, I would like to meet that friend of yours." "Yes I'm with Noya." "And me." "And me." "And me." All the team. Amazing.

But.

While we were walking something happened. We didn't notice but the pavement started to become incredibly slippery. And this person, who was walking right at us. We didn't know him. At least that is what we thought.

Then it happened. That person bumped into all of us. Behind him came a punch in the face. Then black. I don't know exactly what happened just bodies. When I was able to see I devised something.

The person was no other than Nakamura and his buddies. I looked around. Our primary school. The apartments. Our middle school. Far away. And. A figure. A figure falling. Falling backwards. Into the road.

"Noooooo!" I screamed as high as I could. But it was too late. The figure was hit by a car going full speed.

The figure was Sugawara Koushi.

At that moment time stopped.

At least for me.