Chapter 9

~Third Person POV~

After a couple of days, Y/N was released from the hospital. She had so much school work to catch up on and on top of that, Hatori would come and visit every week or so. He would check up on her injuries.

When the rest of the Sohma's found out that Haru and Y/N were dating, they were all happy for us. Except for one person though... Rin smiled and congratulated us when she found out, but Y/N could tell the smile was fake. Even sometimes she would push the H/C haired girl away just to be by Haru.

It's been a few months since all the events and somehow, Akito found out about it. Akito found out about Hatsuharu and Y/N's relationship. Y/n would constantly get threatening messages from random numbers. She assumed it was Akito though, Haru hadn't found out about them yet.

The situation with Rin was still going on, but Haru didn't seem to notice. Though, Y/N was getting annoyed and jealous.

~First Person POV: Y/N~

"Hey babe.. you ok?" Haru asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

We were currently in Haru's dorm watching a movie and cuddling. It's been almost a year since we've been dating.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I just nodded and went back to watching the movie. Haru and I would have short conversations between the movie. It was a horror movie which made it worse for me. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick," I said before heading off to the bathroom that was in his dorm room.

I used the bathroom and finished washing my hands. As I was about to dry off my hand, I felt someone push me against the bathroom counter. I knew it was Haru. "Wha-" I didn't get to finish speaking as I got lifted up.

He carried me to his bed and threw me onto there. He suddenly started tickling me. I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't. He chuckled as he watched me squirm around.

He finally stopped and my laughter died down.

We continued the movie until my phone vibrated. I open it and see it's that random number again. Haru looked at my phone and at the concerning message.

"Babe what is that. Why is someone threatening you?" He asked, almost yelling.

I looked at him but didn't say anything. He snatched my phone out of my hand and opened the message.

Since we've been together for so long, we know each other's passwords.

When he opened the message, he saw other previous messages. He was shocked. They were all threatening messages. Not so very wholesome. Haru kept scrolling through the messages you've been getting until he finally put your phone down and said, "How long has this been happening?"

I didn't answer. He asked again, but this time his tone was higher and rougher. "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING!?"

I still didn't answer. Instead, I looked away. He roughly grabbed my chin and before I knew it, my eyes met his. "How long...?" he asked again. "4 and a half months..." I mumbled. Haru looked shocked. I felt as if I disappointed him.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He whispered.

"I didn't want to put you in any harm..." I mumbled. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"I would rather be harmed than having you be harmed, baby... You should have said something about it," he said.

At that moment, I started crying. He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tight while I cried into his shoulder. I hated the messages as much as he did. I didn't want him to get hurt. Half the messages were talking about him and me getting hurt and basically making me insecure and feeling ashamed of myself.

Haru grabbed my phone again and continued going through the previous messages. Soon after, he put my phone away and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He told me that the messaged shouldn't get in my head.

I soon calmed down and drifted off to sleep...

*A/N: Hey Besties! or anyone who reads this... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I almost started crying towards the end of writing this chapter... Anyways, you should be expecting angst soon. If you haven't already, go check out my other story! Until next time!*