Chapter 24

~First Person POV: Y/N~

It's been a few weeks after we went to the vacation house for a few days. Everything has been great! I've been getting closer to Rin, Haru and I have been spending more time together, and I haven't seen or heard from Akito in a month or so! I couldn't ask for anything better! 

I took Haru to meet my parents and oh boy, my parents changed so much. They didn't accept Haru but excepted my sister's boyfriend! That's fucking stupid. Anyways, these past couple of days, everyone has been busy. Even Haru.

It's been getting a little lonely. I was sitting in the dorm room on my phone while scrolling through my socials. There was a knock on the door and Rin came in. She looked at me and smiled. Did I mention that everyone's been acting weird as well?

"Heyy," Rin said. 

I waved at her with a small smile and went back to scrolling on my phone. Rin sat on her bed while also scrolling on her phone. From time to time she keeps taking glances at me. I just ignored it though. As I was scrolling a little longer, I got a message. From Haru.

                                            Haru <3

Haru<3: Hey babe, you wanna go out on a date night? It's been a while.

yeah sure, when? :me

Haru <3: Uh tonight around 6?

sure, that works :me

Haru <3: Alright, I'll come to pick you up. Wear something nice :)

yeah ok :me
read at 1:47 p.m

I smiled to myself. It's been some time since we went out for a date. Though, he's never told me to wear something nice. Then I thought of a good idea. "Hey Rin, wanna help me get ready for a date?" I asked my roommate. 

She smiled and nodded. 

I went into the shower to shave and all that stuff but to also feel refreshed. I was happy that Haru and I were going to spend time together again. When I was down in the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and a towel around my head. 

I walked back into the dorm room and found something comfy to wear while I got my hair and makeup done. I still kept the towel around my head though. Rin was going all out for my makeup though. 

Rin did a smokey eye look. She also had me use matte lipstick since it wouldn't smear or transfer. For the smokey eye, she layered a dark tone shadow like smoke over the liner, blending halfway up the lid and into the lid shadow. She then applied along the lower lash line by softly pressing the brush onto the root of the lower lashes. After that, she smudged out with her fingers for a smokier finish.

 After that, she smudged out with her fingers for a smokier finish