Chapter 22

Heyy Besties! I'm backkkk~ Also... Thank you for 950+ reads on this story! I can't believe that I'm almost to 1000 reads! So I decided I'm going to end the beach 'arc' either in the next chapter or chapter 24. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~First Person POV: Y/N~

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I heard whispers around the room. I felt a blanket wrapped around me. I slowly sat up as my vision got more clear. Everyone looked at me, though their facial expressions had a mix of happy and concerned expressions. I went to rub my eyes and my hand touched my cheek.

I felt a bandage on my cheek. I ignored it and looked around. Everyone was still looking at me. It started to get somewhat creepy."What happened and why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Not much," Kyo said nonchalantly. I chuckled. That earned him a hit on his head from Uoutani. "HEY WHAT WAS THA-" he was cut off my Uoutani saying, "Not much, huh?" The two started bickering. Soon enough, they were separated. "No but seriously, what happened?" I asked. 

"Uh, you were trying to stop Akito from hurting me but he said something that made you break down," Momiji said. Suddenly, I froze. I remembered. I remembered what Akito said. 

"Speaking of which, what did Akito mean by what he said?" Hatori asked. I looked down to my lap and said, "It's nothing, now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go sleep." I stood from the couch as everyone's eyes were on me. I quickly went up the stairs and into the shared room. Luckily I chose to sleep at an edge so I wouldn't have to see them if I faced the wall/window.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.....

~Timeskip: The next day~

I woke up and looked around the room. All the other girls were still asleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 4:23 a.m. I stood up and quietly stepped over them as I made my way towards the door. It was hard since the girls were in all kinds of positions. 

I finally got to the door and I quietly made my way out of the room. I made my way down the stairs. I was shocked to see Haru laying on the couch. He was on his phone. I didn't say anything though, I made my way to the kitchen.

As I put two pieces of toast in the toaster, I looked back to where Haru was sitting. When I looked over at him, he was already looking at me. We held eye contact until I turned back around waiting for the toast to be toasted. I went to the fridge and took out an avocado.

As I took the toast out of the toaster, I felt someone hug me from behind. I knew it was Haru. He put his chin on my shoulder. "Good morning..." he said. "Morning," I said.

Damn... His morning voice was just... yk? I cut the avocado and spread it onto the toast. The whole time he was still in the same position. When I was done with everything, I tried to move to go sit down but I couldn't. The boy wouldn't move. 

"Haru...." I said. 

He didn't move. Instead, he took the plate from me, placed it on the counter, and turned me over so I was facing him. He had me pinned to the counter. He placed small kisses on my neck. I let out small moans.

"Hey it's not time for this," I said. He didn't listen, except he kissed me passionately. His tongue asked for an entrance I accepted even though I knew it was a bad idea. His tongue swiftly made its way into my mouth as it explored. 

This lasted for a couple more minutes until be heard a voice, "Ahem..." We pull away and looked towards the kitchen entrance where the noise came from. We saw Kyo standing there. It seemed as if he had just woken up.