Chapter 23

~First Person POV: Y/N~

Dinner last night was fun! Though, I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked around the room and just like yesterday, no one was awake. I checked my phone and it was 5:19 a.m. I made my way towards the door though I was a bit wobbly. 

I went downstairs to find some meds. Instead, I found Hatori. He was in the kitchen making his breakfast. "good morning," I said. He looked over towards me and said, "morning." I searched the cabinets looking for the medicine. I finally found it. I took a p*ll and grabbed a glass of water.

"Eggs?" Hatori asked. He was making scrambled eggs and offered me some. I smiled and nodded. I sat on the counter in front of him. "What happened last night? I don't remember anything," I asked quietly. 

He looked at me and asked, "You don't remember? You and the girls, besides Kisa, drank a bit too much than you can tolerate. The boys and I had to order a cab for us since we couldn't walk back." I nodded and it went back to silence. When he was done with the eggs, he got two plates and split them. (sorry if you don't like scrambled eggs. neither do I)

As we were silently eating, we heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Shigure. When he saw us he smirked and said, "Oh Hatori, Y/N, what are you doing down here alone? Just the two of you?" I looked up at him unenthused and said, "Shut it you dirty dog."

He chuckled and went on to make breakfast. Soon, everyone was awake and it was just like yesterday. Everyone was sitting somewhere in the kitchen. Kisa was on one of my sides and she had her head leaning on my shoulder. 

"What are we going to do today?" Uoutani asked. She was the one who broke the silence. Hatori said, "Today we're basically going to hang out here and in the evening, we're doing sparklers and all that stuff." We nodded and stayed in our positions for a bit longer.

Soon, we all parted our ways around the house. Haru grabbed my hand and took me up the stairs to the room that wasn't occupied. The room had one big bed. He pulled me onto the bed with me him. 

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He slid his tongue in my mouth and explored. I didn't know it but he had pinned my hands to my back. After a few minutes, we pulled away to catch our breath. He ran his hands along my back sending shivers down my spine. 

He then stopped and pulled me next to him. "Let's cuddle... we haven't gotten a lot of time alone..." He said. I smiled and cuddled into him. He got his phone and started playing games. We both took turns.

We heard a knock on the door and someone came in. It was Hiro. "You ok?" Haru asked as Hiro walked towards us. We both sat up as Hiro sat in front of us. "I need advice," Hiro said. "Love advice?" Haru asked. Hiro looked at Haru shocked and said, "How did you know?" Haru just shrugged. 

"How can we help?" Haru asked. "Well I want to ask Kisa to be my girlfriend but I don't know how..." Hiro said. "Well, maybe you can do it tonight while there are fireworks. You can just pull her to the side and ask. You also shouldn't be nervous," Haru said. Hiro nodded then looked at me. 

He then asked, "What do girls like?" I looked towards him and said, "All girls like something different so it depends on Kisa." He nodded and we stayed silent for a few minutes until Hiro asked, "How did you two start dating?" Haru and I looked at each other and chuckled.

"I asked her out in the hospital," Haru said. 

Hiro chuckled. We talked for some more until Hiro went to be mentally prepared. 

Haru and I laid back down and this time, decided to take a nap. I snuggled into Haru's chest as he held me close. I always felt protected when I was with Haru. I then remembered yesterday, at the cafe. Haru stood up for himself and me. I smiled and fell asleep.