Chapter 13

~First Person POV: Y/N~

"WHAT THE HECK HARU!" I yelled.

I was shocked. He was in bed with Rin. I came in just in time to see Haru kiss Isuzu. Haru and Rin both looked at the door. They got up trying to fix their clothes. "Y/N it's not what it looks like!" he said.

I stared at him dumbfounded and said, "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY ROOMMATE! TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE'S YOUR EX! I TRUSTED YOU"

I ran. He grabbed my wrist but I got out of his grip.

I ran downstairs and everyone looked at me. The music stopped but I didn't care. I ran out of the house. My friends were calling for me but I didn't care to listen. I didn't even know where I was going.

After running for what seemed like forever, my feet were in pain. I was running in heels which made that worse. I was a mess.

Tears were still rolling down my face. I looked around and didn't know where I was so I decided to call a friend. She was my childhood friend who recently moved into an apartment by the college. The phone ringed a few times until she answered.

(Italics is You, Bold is your friend)

Heyy...

Hey Y/N, you ok?

Can I come over?

Answer my question first

I'll answer that question if you let me come over Mei.

Alright, you can come over, just call an Uber and I'll start on dinner, k?

Thank you so much

Bye!

Bye...

I called an Uber and waited. I also turned my locations off so my friends wouldn't find me. As I waited for the Uber, I started thinking.

How could he? We've been together for almost a year. He didn't even drink to tell me he was drunk. I trusted the guy and it turned out that he was a cheater. I can't trust anyone anymore.

I was pulled out of my thoughts while a car pulled up in front of me. "Uber for Y/N?" the person said. I nodded and made my way into the car.

My driver was a female which made me a bit more comfortable. She looked at me through the mirror and said, "You ok?" I shook my head no and said, "Nope not at all..."

The uber driver and I talked for a while. I learned that her name was Chiyo and she had just graduated college. We even exchanged numbers. "Alright, we're here. If you ever need anything just call me, ok?" she said.

I nodded. I paid her and thanked her before knocking on Mei's door.

~First Person POV: Yuki~

Y/N ran down the stairs and I could see tears filling her eyes. She ran out of the house. Soon after Haru came running down the stairs with Isuzu behind him. Hatori got a hold of Haru. He held him back from running after Y/N.

"Alright everyone, the party's over," I said. Everyone groaned and made their way out of the house.

After everyone left, it was just us Sohma's, Uoutani, Tohru, and Hanajima. We all sat down while Haru stood. "Care to explain why Y/N ran out of here and both of you came down together?" Uoutani asked.

He didn't answer. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT," she yelled.

"FINE YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? SHE CAUGHT ME KISSING RIN," Haru yelled.

None of us said a word. Rin even looked sad. Uoutani silently got out of her seat and went to stand in front of Haru. She slapped him. It must have been painful because his cheek was red.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU KNOW Y/N HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MANY DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIPS. NOW, WHO KNOWS WHERE SHE COULD BE?! SHE TURNED OFF HER LOCATIONS BECAUSE OF YOU DAMMIT!" Uoutani yelled.

"Arisa calm down. Hatsuharu isn't the only one to blame. Isuzu is as well..." Hanajima said.

Everyone looked at Rin and Rin said, "Don't look at me! I was doing it for their safety!" She quickly covered her mouth after that. She stood up

"What do you mean..." I said.

"Well... I shouldn't be telling you guys this but when Akito found out about their relationship, he told me that if I didn't do what I did he would hurt the both of them. And if I didn't do it, he would hurt me. So either way, I had no choice!" Isuzu said.

Everyone looked at her shocked. She fell to her knees sobbing and said, "Y/N's never going to forgive me..."

"We have to find her."

~First Person POV: Y/N~

I made my way to the front door and rang the doorbell. Almost instantly, Mei opened the door. She looked at me up and down, worried. Finally, she said, "What happened?" and led me into her house.

*A/N: Heyy Besties! or whoever is reading this... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've been wanting to write this forever. Anyways, tell me what you think about this chapter. Until next time!*