Chapter 14

~First Person POV: Y/N~

After I explained everything to Mei that night, she comforted me and even let me sleep on her bed. I woke up and checked my phone. I had so many notifications from my friends but nothing from Haru or Rin.

I didn't respond to any of the messages, let alone, shut off my phone.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 10:06 a.m. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. I grabbed it and read it.

Gotta go to work. There's food in the fridge.
Call me if you need anything <3

It was nice to know that I had Mei if I needed anything. I went to the fridge and sat there for 5 minutes choosing what to eat. I decided to make an avocado toast! I put some white bread in the toaster. When the bread was ready, I spread some avocado on it and sprinkled some salt as well. 

I sat on the kitchen counter and ate peacefully. 

When Rin said sorry to me, was that what she meant? Getting back with her ex? Both Rin and Haru were to blame or was it also me? Was I not good enough? Did I not reach his expectations? Was there something wrong with me?

All these thoughts were running through my head that I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a water drop on my hand. I quickly wiped my tears away and hopped off the counter. I put my plate in the sink to wash later.

I went up to Mei's room to freshen up a bit. I brushed my teeth, made the bed, took a shower, and now I was standing in front of Mei's closet with a towel covering my body. I had to find something to wear.

I decided on just wearing jeans, a sports bra, and an oversized black hoodie. I also wore white vans. (ik not a good idea)

 (ik not a good idea)

I decided to go on a walk

I decided to go on a walk. It wasn't hot outside, just chilly. Mei's apartment wasn't too far from a park so I decided to walk there. I was just worried I would run into my friends... I started walking to the park. 

On my way there, I saw children walking with their parents, people walking their dogs, and I also saw some couples. 

When I got to the park, I made my way to the swing set. I sat down and slowly swang back and forth. I didn't go high up though. I then started thinking again. 

Was I being used by Haru? Was it just sympathy from all my other relationships? Did my friends care? Would they think it's my fault? 

Just like in the kitchen, I didn't realize I started crying. I let out a few sniffles and just sat there, staring at the floor.

~First Person POV: Uoutani~

The Sohma's, Hanajima, Tohru, and I decided to walk to our nearest park. We were also looking for Y/N at the same time. Since yesterday, Hatsuharu was very quiet but was also very defensive. 

The fact that Hatsuharu didn't push Isuzu away and he didn't know Akito's plan was just messing in my head. I stopped walking and called out for Hatsuharu. 

"Hatsuharu," I said. 

They all stopped and looked at me. Hatsuharu just looked at me confused and said, "What?"

"Why didn't you push Isuzu away even though you didn't know Akito's plan?" He didn't talk. He just looked at the floor. After what seemed like forever, he finally said, "I don't know... I honestly don't know.." He continued walking while the rest of us stood there shocked.

We finally started walking and caught up to Hatsuharu.

After getting to the park, we walked towards the playground. I stopped and saw someone familiar on the swing set. "Hey, isn't that Y/N?" I asked and pointed to the figure sitting on the swing set. They all looked over to where I was pointing and agreed.

We started running there and I called her name.

"Y/N!"

~First Person POV: Y/N~

As I was swinging a bit, I heard my name get called. "Y/N!" I looked up in the direction my name was being called and saw the Sohma's and my other friends. I quickly got up from the swing and started running in the direction of Mei's house.

I felt someone grab my wrist and I stopped. I turned around and saw Haru. He studied my face. Saw that I was crying. "Let go.." I whispered.

He didn't listen and said, "Y/N I want you to listen to what I have to say." 

"Please let go..." I said again but louder. He still didn't listen. "I SAID LET GO!" I said again and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He quickly let go of my wrist and held himself in pain. I started running. I glanced back and saw them all staring at me shocked. Great now they think I'm a monster. I heard footsteps behind me. I took a glance and saw Rin chasing after me.

She was calling after me. I made it to Mei's apartment and went inside. I quickly shut the door and caught my breath.

What am I going to do now? They all probably think I'm a monster...

*A/N: Heyy Besties! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was sort of a long one, eh? No? Idk.. Anyways, that you for the reads on my story and I love reading comments :) my only one person comments. They make me smile. Until next time!*