Sarah's Backstory

She is a poor orphan, her uncle offered to help her go to school and she was in her uncle's place living in a small town called Peach. Her uncle made advances on her and tried to rape her but she ran out of the house, wandered until she saw a pastor who was willing to bring her into his house.

The pastor showed her the way of God during her time with him. He also told her how to run a group of young kids and checked the progress with the young kids . Little did she know what the pastor had planned to do.

One day the pastor called her to his office under the impression he wanted to talk to her about the progress of the group and activities she has been doing with them. He got up from his chair and sat on the table to touch her. He started complimenting her looks. She didn't know what was going to happen so she started feeling uncomfortable. The pastor tried to persuade her into cooperating with him to satisfy his pleasures. He told her several reasons why she should do it including the length of the stay with them. She refused to do it and the pastor got angry with her and threatened to kick her out if she refused his proposal.

She saw that as an empty threat and didn't worry at all. She was helping the group of kids with an activity she had planned for them when the pastor approached her and greeted the kids. He wanted to know if she had thought about what they were talking about last night. He walked away and the kids noticed something fishy and asked her what the pastor wanted from her.

She assured them that he didn't want anything from her. The more he started to pester her, the more she would ignore and refuse the advances from the pastor. Each day the pastor increased the pressure on her making it difficult to help the kids in church. Hence, losing her composure whilst helping the young kids with the activities.

One faithfull night, when Sarah was asleep, the pastor couldn't stop thinking about Sarah and her beauty. He woke up and walked carefully to Sarah's room trying not to make any sound in the hallway so no one would see him in the act. The pastor quietly entered the room where she was sleeping and gently removed her underwear by spreading her legs to have his way with her. Then, he removed his boxers and climbed on top of her to have sex with her while she was asleep and had his way with her. Little did the pastor know she was a virgin who was trying to save herself for marriage for the right man to have as a gift.

Next morning, she woke up and saw blood in private parts and noticed her underwear was off. She was distraught over the fact that she had now lost her virginity to a man she called pastor when she was saving herself. She couldn't tell the pastor to mother Francisca because she knew he would deny it. She packed her clothes and wrote a note to the pastor and left the church.Years later, she found and paid for a house to live in by herself which enabled her take some time to find what she was looking for. That is, someone to love her.