Chapter 11

On the day of Christmas eve, she was home in her bed sleeping when the sun was beginning to rise in the sky. The sun rose up so bright she covered her face with her dark blue covers as she continued sleeping. It was a peaceful morning with no one and nothing to wake her up.

Suddenly her phone rings and wakes up to check who is calling her so early in the morning. She unlocks her and sees missed calls from her mom trying to reach her. She calls her back to see what was the reason for the calls.

"Hi mom", she said

"Good morning my angel, how are you doing today? ", her mom asked

"I'm fine mom", she said

"Alright, I am calling because we're having a Christmas party tomorrow and we're inviting friends and family to the party. Are you able to make it? ", her mom asked

"I will try mom but I can't promise you that I will be able to make it", she said

"You better be able to make it", her mom said

"Ok, ok mom, fine. I hear you. I will come, there's no need to yell at me over the phone", she said

"That's better", her mom said

"See you tomorrow mom", she said

"See you tomorrow my angel", her mom said

They both hung up at the same time on the phone. Sarah went back to sleep while her mom called others for the party. An hour later, her friends came over to her house to surprise her on Christmas eve as they know she is going to her parent's house for the Christmas party and may spend a week there.

She got up from her bed to go take her shower to go out with her friends. She turned the hot and cold faucets on and pulled the lever and got inside the shower to get ready to go out with friends.

An hour later, she came out of the shower with her dark blue towel wrapped around her as she got out of the bathroom and headed towards the room to get ready to go out with her friends. She puts on her green shirt with her blue jeans and red sneakers to go out with her friends. She combed her hair as they were heading out the door and into the car.

"Where are we going? ", Sarah asked

"We are going to a club", they said

"Do we know any clubs at all?", she asked her friends

"Of course we do", they said

"Alright, then lead the way.", she said

They started blasting the car playlist songs they had on the way to the club. The first song they were playing is "Pose" by Yo Gotti & Lil Uzi Vert. They started dancing and singing while they were on the way to the club when another car was next to them.

Suddenly, someone from another car tried to get the lady's attention but they failed. They were so into the music that they couldn't notice who was trying to get their attention. The next song they started to play was "love nwantiti (ah ah ah)" by CKay. They started dancing and dancing until they arrived at the club.

Many songs later, they arrived at the club and paid an entrance fee to get in and they ordered drinks while they were checking out the guys. Thirty minutes later, their drinks came and they started drinking while talking about the hot guys they were drooling over. One of the guys noticed that the girls were talking and looking at them. He got up from their table and joined the ladies at the lady's table.

"My name is Ryan", he said

"I am Sarah and these are my friends", she said

"Hello", they said

"Do you ladies mind if I and my friends joined you ladies? ", he asked

"No,not at all",she said

He walked to his table and told his friends that the girls don't mind if the guys come to join them at their table. They talked and talked all night at the club while they were drinking and dancing. Sarah texted her mom to tell her she will not be coming to the Christmas party her mom was planning at her house the next day.

Two hours later, they were still at the club dancing and drinking with the guys having fun. They requested that the DJ should play "Kulosa" by Oxlade &Camila Cabello. They put their drinks down as soon as the DJ played the song and danced to it. The guys joined the ladies and danced with them all night.

Three hours later, the ladies ordered more drinks while the DJ asked if there are any song requests that he should play before it was time to go home. Sarah checked the time while drinking and told her friends what time it was. They realized that it was very late and needed to head home as they have jobs to go to the next day. The guys dropped Sarah home at her house first and left to drop her friends at their house.

Sarah went upstairs to her room and removed her outfit to put on her pink pajamas. She got in her bed to sleep and pulled the covers and went to sleep.