chapter 2

On a hot day, lonely and depressed Sarah was at home when she noticed she was gaining a lot of weight. She got up from her bed and got up to check how much she weighed on the weight balance and was surprised to see how much she weighed.

She got down from her weight balance and went to prepare to go to the gym to lose weight. She poured cold water in her red plastic water bottle for her to drink and wore her blue sports bra with her purple shorts and put on her pink cashmere jacket to cover her until she got in the gym.

She signed the forms and paid a month or two to work out in the gym. She started her workout with the treadmill at a slow speed until she felt she was ready for a higher speed. A new person came into the gym to work out and was admiring her beauty so he approached and tapped her but she didn't see or feel anything.

She took a break and drank her cold water while the person tried to approach her again before she went back to her workout. The new person was a guy wearing a gray unironed shirt with black ripped jeans and black sneakers. Hello, he was admiring her from afar. He is Christopher, what's her name ? he asks

She didn't tell her name to strangers, she said. Come on, he just wants to be her friend, he replied. She sighed and gave her number to him and returned to her workout while he waved and left the gym.

Her next workout was the area by the dumbbells to work on her upper body. She worked on her upper body for an hour and a half and took another break before working on her lower body. She resumed her workout for three hours in her blue sports bra and purple shorts until she was exhausted and decided to leave the gym for the rest of the day.

Days later, she went back to the gym to work out some more after eating breakfast at home. This time she worked on her stomach by doing sit-ups on the floor for four hours to reach her goal. The same guy came to work out but before he could start, he started admiring her round booty and her sexy curves from a distance so he walked up to her to ask her out on a date.

Hello, we meet again, beautiful, he said. May she help you, she asks

She looked at him with a confused look on her face as she was uncertain what he wanted from her. He looked at her from head to toe as he felt she was the one he wanted so he breathed in for five minutes and breathed out before he could open his lips to tell her he wanted to go out with her. Will she go out with him, he asked

Sure, why not, she replied. The next exercise she did was the elliptical bike that was next to the treadmill while he was lifting weights across the elliptical bike. She stopped working out on the elliptical bike and looked as he was lifting those weights with his arms and looked at those muscles as she couldn't stop staring at them.

He was done lifting weights while she continued working out on the elliptical bike and he noticed she was looking at his muscles so he looked at how her glutes were shaping and how her beautiful round booty. She was done for the day and drank her cold water from her water bottle while he drank his energy drink and wiped the sweat from his body.

He got up from the weight bench and approached her to leave the gym together. Sarah went home to take a shower and changed into going out clothes while he quickly drove home to take a shower to change into something comfortable. Two hours passed, Sarah was done changing into her clothes and went to a breakfast restaurant where she did not work and waited there for Christopher to come to join her for breakfast.

Upon waiting for Christopher to come to meet her for breakfast, seconds later he came and met her in the restaurant for breakfast to get to know each other better before planning the first date. They talked about what it was like growing, who they lived with before, where they work, their hobbies, their hopes, and aspirations, and all other personal information.

Moments later, they finished talking about themselves and finished eating breakfast, they exchanged numbers and discussed what would be a good first date to go on. how about we go paintballing, he asks. She prefers Netflix and chill, she said. Alright, perhaps we can go paintballing for the second date, he said. Maybe, she said. They paid the bill for the breakfast and left the restaurant together all giddy, he offered to drive her home and he would go to where he's going in his car.

She arrived home and started cleaning her room to make it spotless. Then, she put her dirty clothes in the hamper to go to the laundry to wash for an hour or so. Next, she went to cook lunch for her to eat and made lasagna, chicken with rice for lunch, and later ate noodles for dinner.

Days later, it was time for the first date for Sarah and Christopher to have and as they are preparing for the first date, they can't decide what to wear for the date. She looked through her closet until she found a short flowery dress to wear and put her hair in ponytail style while putting on perfume and wore her flats. She turned on the tv and put on Netflix while waiting for Christopher to show up on the first date at her house.

Meanwhile, Christopher is taking a shower to get ready for the first date at Sarah's house and got out of the shower, dried himself with a towel, and put on black jeans with a cool colorful T-shirt and red sneakers .he combs his hair and puts on deodorant with perfume and grabs his key to be on his way to Sarah's house. Finally, he pulls up at her house and turns off the ignition to get out of his car, and knocks on the door to start the first date.

They both selected a rom-com which is "The Kissing Booth" to watch together and grabbed some popcorn to eat with a bottle of soda to drink to share with each other in the same cup on the couch in the living room. As they were watching the movie, he moved closer to her and put his arm around her to make a subtle move on her while she's watching the movie.

He leaned in to kiss her on the lips while touching her with his other hand .he couldn't resist her beauty, it was like she's the fairest of them all out of all the other girls in the world. She felt the touch and tried to resist but failed so she kissed him back because she began to develop feelings for him.

The afternoon turned into night as they were kissing each other passionately for the first time. Suddenly, they fell asleep on the couch on top of each other while the movie was still playing out loud on the tv.

The next morning, Sarah woke up to turn off the TV and went to brush her teeth and take a shower to get ready to go out for breakfast. She put on a shirt and jeans to be on her way to get breakfast but first she woke up Christopher to tell him to leave and that she was going out.

A couple of weeks later, after they had gone on two more dates which were paintballing and picnicking together all lovey-dovey, they went to Christopher's house to spend time alone together with no interruptions. All of the sudden, he got a call from someone who he didn't want to tell her who was calling him and what was the reason so he came up with a lie telling her he has to go to the bathroom.

He got up and went to the bathroom to call the caller back to ask why he or she was calling him on the phone. She got suspicious so she got up to listen to the conversation he was having over the phone and she couldn't believe what she was hearing with her ears.

She had heard that he is an armed robber and that he has a job to do so after the call ended over the phone, he quickly got used to the bathroom while she ran back to the bed waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. Finally, he got out of the bathroom and told her that their alone time has been cut short and that he needs to go somewhere. He quickly drove her home and then drove off to do what he needed to do.

She got home and paced back and forth to think of what to do because she couldn't believe what she just heard at his house. It was like the guy she thought he was, wasn't the guy at all and that he lied to her. He called her for days but she didn't answer as he began to get worried as to what could be wrong.

Finally, she reached a decision that she was going to call the police to tell them what she had heard over the bathroom door. He drove to her house to see what was the problem and she confronted him and he denied everything by telling her that everything she had heard wasn't true. Finally, the police came to arrest him and took him to the police station for questioning.

Each time, the police ask him a question he either denies everything or wouldn't answer at all. The police used torture on him to get him talking and after hours of torture, he finally answered and was charged to get sentenced to life in prison.

On the other hand, Sarah put her focus on other things and continued going to the gym regularly until she was fit and sexy.