chapter 1

Sarah has recently moved to America, eager to begin a fresh chapter in her life. She is hopeful that she will meet someone with whom she can share a lifetime of happiness. Her apartment is located in Long Island, more specifically in Nassau County, on Dutch Broadway street. She resides alone at 2348 Dutch Broadway, which is her house address.

    Sarah is in search of someone she can truly call her own. She has searched all her life for "The One". She has been involved in multiple relationships with various men, and she genuinely believes that she is in love with each one of them. However, none of them experienced the same feeling. She felt her heart being crushed and her world shattered before her eyes.

 She's standing by the fireplace in the living room shuffling through the pictures of her with all the men . Tears begin to fall on her face as she looks at the reminder of what used to be. It feels like a reminder to her that what she had with them is no more .The reminder is too much for her as she begins to throw the pictures into the fireplace to burn the pictures and let go to move on. Each relationship ended by the men cheating on her.

She stood by the mirror and looked to see what was missing. She turned around in front of the mirror to see if she had any flaws. She removed her shirt to see if her breasts were too big or too small. Then,removed her jeans to check if her hips aren't wide enough and looked to see if her ass is too small. 

What do others have that she doesn't have? She asked 

She is beautiful like a mermaid ,smart like a sapiosexual and fun like two kids sliding down a slide in a playground , She said . She felt she couldn't take the rejection and the heartbreak anymore. She wanted to give up on love because she couldn't find anyone that would reciprocate her feelings. 

She broke and kneeled down while tears flowed from her eyes day after day feeling depressed and didn't want to talk to anyone. She closed herself from the world and everyone around her . She pressed the power button off to avoid calls and text messages. She looked up to God in heaven to ask God where's the person he plans on sending to her . God, where's the person you have planned for her? She asked. She has waited all her life for someone to love her the way she loved them. 

She gazed at all the individuals who were fortunate enough to have someone to love, and let out a sigh. She visited restaurants to dine alone, sitting at tables by herself. Every time she goes, the waiters would apologize and say, "I'm sorry, these tables are reserved for couples." 

In tears, she rose from her seat at the table and departed the restaurant. After arriving home, she locked the doors and turned off all the lights. She started crying again and spent the entire day eating ice cream. 

Concerned for her well-being, her friends made numerous attempts to reach out to her, but received no response. They made the decision to visit her in order to investigate what might be wrong. However, upon reaching her house, she refused to open the door for them. Instead, she stayed in the same room surrounded by lots of ice cream, her eyes welling up with tears. 

Her family also grew concerned and attempted to call her, but received no response. They visited her friends to inquire if they had any insights into what might be causing her condition. Unfortunately, her friends were unaware of her situation.

Her family and friends made the decision to give her some space until she felt ready to open up. She would only go out when she needed more ice cream or when she wanted to visit the park and throw rocks into the water to test their buoyancy.

Opinions about her vary, with some considering her pathetic while others hold a different perspective. The truth is, they are unaware of her pain and the hardships she has endured. They have no knowledge whatsoever.