Chapter 26

Sarah was lying in bed when she decided to go shopping for some new clothes. She got up to get ready and left the house. She waved her hand to get a taxi to be on her way to the shopping mall.

She entered the mall and looked through the store to see what she liked. She tried some on to see if it fit and bought it. She went to another store to buy some clothes.

As she is trying on different clothes in every store in the mall, she bumps into someone. She looked at him and was in awe as she saw how good he looked. She wanted to go after him but it was too late.

She plays "Fading Out" by Ella Mai while continuing to shop at the mall. She suddenly felt hungry so she went to the food court to buy something to eat. She thought she had seen him near a particular restaurant so she quickly moved to get a closer look.

He felt like someone was following him so he stopped to turn around but saw no one. He continued walking as she continued to see where he was going. The song changed to "Hide", by Ella Mai as she continued to follow him.

She tiptoed while she followed until he turned around to see who was following him. He turned to another spot as he sensed someone was following him. As she is humming the song, she tries to figure out where he turned to but loses him again.

He sees someone's shadow and tiptoed to grab her by the arm. She looked surprised as to why he grabbed her by the arm. He wondered why she was following him so he asked.

"Why are you following me?", he asked

"Why did you grab me by the arm like that?", she asked

"Answer my question first", they said

"I'll answer yours first. I'm following you because I wanted to get to know you", she said

"I grabbed by the arm like that because you are following me and wanted to know why", he said

"Well now that I have seen you, what do you think?", she wondered

"Of what?", he asked

"Of us getting to know each other", she replied

"I don't know you" he replied

"I'm Sarah", she replied

"I'm Jamal", he replied

"Nice to meet you", they said

"Why do you want to know me?", he pondered

"I think we can be good friends", she replied

"You think so because I'm not sure", he replied

"Yeah I really think so", she replied

"Hmm, I guess alright. why not? What is the worst that can happen?", he replied

They went to the food court together and bought something to eat. they talked about themselves and laughed. They left the food court and went to the movies.

They bought popcorn and sat in their seats to watch the movie. They shared popcorn and held hands while watching the movie. He looked at her as he couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

She reached over to kiss him and he turned over to kiss her. They continued to watch the movie after kissing each other. They smiled as they felt happy they met each other.

As they watched the movie, she fell asleep and put her head on his shoulder. He looked at her as she looked cute as a baby sleeping. He put his jacket on her to make sure she wasn't cold and continued watching the movie.

As he continued to watch, his eyes began to close while watching. He began to yawn as he felt sleepy. Suddenly, he fell asleep in his seat while everyone else was watching the movie.

Moments later, the movie was over and the lights turned on while the janitor came to clean the theater. The janitor saw them sleeping and tapped on their arm to wake them up. They woke up and left the theater.

They got in the car and she laid her seat down to sleep while he drove her home. They arrived at her house and he woke her up to drop her off. She got up and hugged him goodbye.

"I had a great time", she said

"Me too", he replied

"Bye Jamal, have a good night. Drive safely", she replied

"Bye Sarah have a good night too. I will.", he replied

She walked inside her house to go to her room to change into her sleeping clothes. He drove off to his house to sleep. She got in her bed to lie down and sleep.

He arrived at his house and went into his room to change clothes. He got in his bed and laid down. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.