Chapter 30

One day Sarah was up watching TV when she got a text from her friends. She unlocked her phone and checked her messages. Her friends had wanted her to arrange a sleepover.

She thought about it for a few minutes and found it interesting. She was very excited about it. She texted her friends to let them know she was interested.

"Oh my god I can't wait for the sleepover"

"Me too"

"What time should we come over?"

"I don't know maybe like 8 pm"

"Oh yes that is perfect"

"It is?"

"Yeah it is"

"Oh ok"

"Yeah see you tonight"

"Alright can't wait"

She jumped up and down as she was excited that she was going to be having a sleepover at her house and her friends were coming. She started planning the activities while watching TV. She goes to the kitchen and makes food for her to eat in the morning.

As she is eating she is watching TV. Suddenly, she fell asleep as she was watching TV. Moments later, her friends messaged her again while she was still sleeping.

An hour later, she got up and watched YouTube videos on how to bake a cake. She went into the kitchen and tried to do exactly as she saw in the video. She put it in the oven and checked her phone.

She sees her friends' messages and replies to them. As she is waiting for the cake to be ready she goes back to continue watching more videos. Moments later, she takes it out and puts the layers of frosting on it.

She plays "Special" by Lizzo as she continues to put the frosting. She washed her hands and went to take a shower. She puts on her clothes and watches more TV until it is time for the sleepover.

She felt hungry so she called Chinese food to eat. She touches her hair and decides to do a two-strand twist. She watched YouTube videos on how to do it.

Moments later, she cleaned the room while waiting for the food to arrive. Also, she washed the plates and cups to put them in the cabinets. She called the pizza delivery store to buy pizza and put out the plastic plates and cups to eat and drink.

An hour later, the Chinese food came and started eating it. She continued to watch YouTube videos while waiting for her friends. Suddenly, she fell asleep after eating her food.

Two hours later, her friends texted her that they would soon be on the way. She woke up and checked her messages. She sent a message back to them.

Suddenly, she saw the missed calls from the pizza delivery man. She became worried as she didn't know what to do. She decided to call back and hoped it wasn't too late.

"Hello"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry that I missed your call. Is it too late to reorder my food?"

"No, it isn't. What do you like to order?"

"Two pepperoni, one cheese medium"

"Alright"

"Thank you"

She just finished buying food for the sleepover. She put out the plastic plates and cups in the room. She chooses a few movies for her friends to watch during the sleepover.

Suddenly, her friends texted that they were here in front of the door and she went to open the door. She told them to go straight into her room. They put down their coats and bags and relaxed.

The sleepover has now begun and the pizza delivery man arrived. She paid for the pizza and went upstairs to put it in the kitchen where the cups and plates were. She got on her bed and relaxed with her friends.

Half an hour to an hour later, her friends started feeling hungry and wondered if there was food to eat. She told them that she had ordered pizza for them and they should go ahead to eat. She continued to watch the movie as her friends went to eat pizza and drink juice or soda.

As her friends continued to eat they wondered if she wasn't hungry. They looked over at her and wanted to ask but didn't ask. Moments later, she fell asleep watching TV while her friends were up watching TV.

As they continued to watch TV, they changed the movie to something else. They got in the bed and watched it. Suddenly, they fell asleep watching TV while it was still playing on the TV.