Chapter 14

On a fun April fool's day, Sarah was walking towards the coffee shop to buy breakfast to eat when she had to use the bathroom. She quickly ran to the coffee shop and went into the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom and looked for a stall to go in, she noticed that there were men in the girls' bathroom and wondered why there were men in the girls' bathroom.

She wanted to ask the men the question she had on her mind but her bladder had something else in mind. The pee is about to drip down her pants as she quickly ran into the stall and unbuttoned to remove her pants and sat on the seat to pee.

Twenty minutes later, she finished using the bathroom and came out to run towards the cashier counter where the barrister was. She didn't realize that her zipper was down.

"Excuse me, Miss, your zipper is down," he said

"Oh my, thank you for telling me I'm so embarrassed," she said

"No problem, I'm glad to let you know", he responded

A couple of minutes later, the barista came towards the counter to take customers' orders while she was waiting to order some breakfast to go. The line began to get shorter as each customer had gotten their order until it was her time to order breakfast. She walked up to the barista as it was her turn to order.

"Hello, may I take your order?", the barista asked

"Yes can I have a small decaf and bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich to go?", she asked

"Ok, coming right up", he said

She is waiting as the barista takes the decaf coffee and pours it into the small cup to give it to her along with her sandwich. She received her food in a bag to go from the barista and was about to leave the coffee before she took a piece of paper to write her name along with her number and gave it to the barista. The barista took the piece of paper and was surprised that she was indirectly asking him out without the question.

"Are you asking me out?", the barista asked

"Yes I am", she responded

"Ok wow so I'll call you to talk about the date", the barista said

"Ok I will be waiting for your call", she responded

She left the coffee shop with her breakfast in her hand and was on her way to the park to feel the fresh air to relax. She arrived at the park to find a bench to enjoy her breakfast while looking at the wonderful people that are there in the park. Suddenly, someone called her on phone to invite her to go on a date but she didn't recognize the number and picked up the call anyway.

"Hello", he said

"Who is this", she asked

"The barista you gave your number to, I am Jonathan"

"Oh hi Jonathan", he said

"How are you?", she asked

"I am fine and you", he said

"I'm fine, I'm Sarah", she said

"Nice to meet you", he said

"Nice to meet you too", she said

"Would you like to go on a date?", he asked

"Sure I would love to go on a date with you", she said

"What time?", she asked

"How about after my shift today?", he asked

"Sure, why not", she said

"Great, I'll call you after my shift ends", he said

"Ok", she said

He continues working throughout the day as customers come to order what they want to buy in the coffee shop. Some people came to buy donuts with coffee while others came to buy donuts, cookies, and more cookies.

As more customers come to buy their breakfast, more time has gone by and heading toward the end of his shift. He continues to fulfill the customers' orders as they come.

It is finally the end of his shift and the last customer has gotten his order, now time to close the shop. He calls to let Sarah know that he has finished his shift as he exits the store and locks the door.

"Hi Sarah, I just finished my shift and am on my way to meet where you are now", he asked

"Ok, I am at the park", she said

"Alright, I am on my way to you now", he said

"Ok I will be waiting", she said

He goes to a few stores to buy stuff for the date as she doesn't realize it's a picnic date at the park. He bought sandwiches, drinks like soda and juice, water, some salads to go with the dressings, and last but not least napkins and paper towels to wipe their hands and mouths.

He finally arrives at the park and sees her sitting on the park bench and hugs her. He lays a blanket on the ground and puts the food on the blanket for them to sit and eat together. She looks at him while he is about to sit on the ground to eat.

She comes to sit next to him on the ground as she is going to look into his house to show him how she feels about him. He leans in for a kiss and she leans in to tilt her head to kiss him. He leans away after kissing each other as he can't believe they just kissed.

"Are you ok", she asked

"Yes, why?", he asked

"You look like you are shocked", she asked

"No, I'm ok", he said

"Ok if you say so", she said

"I got to go, I'll call you later", he said

"Ok, bye", she said

"Bye", he said

He got up to leave the park and walked towards his house while she was alone at the park in disbelief. She waved for a taxi to stop to pick her up and drive her home. The taxi driver stopped and she got in for the taxi to drive her home.

The taxi driver finally arrived at her house to drop her off and she got out of the taxi and walked towards the door to unlock it. The taxi driver drove off while she walked in to go to her room and climbed into bed with the clothes she was wearing and went to sleep sad.