chapter 4

She and Steven were on a park bench discussing, and he suggested, that they should get away from everything and everyone, for a while, he suggested a resort, showed her the brochure and they left during the weekend.

So they go there by road, and they started talking about how they are going to be wrapped in seaweed and foot massages on the way to the resort. So they get to the resort, and there's this hot bartender who started flirting with her the moment they met, he was handsome and cute

Upon talking, he mentioned he has some red flags that she should know. The red flags are he snores when sleeping, he parties a lot in the night, he's loud when talking.

Sarah listens to understand what type of person she is going to be with so she won't say she didn't know in the beginning. She told him that she already has a boyfriend.

She tells Steven that the hot bartender was flirting with her and the reaction Steven had on his face was not good. Steven got so angry that he became jealous. Steven realized and nodded as he saw he is not hot as the bartender.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Mira were at the movies watching "Mean Girls". Suddenly, two other guys walked towards Sarah's friends to talk to them and get to know them before asking them out.

"Their names were Greg and Nicholas," They said.

"He's Greg," he said to Jessica

"She's Jessica," she said to Greg

"Nice to meet you, Greg," she said

"Nice to meet you too Jessica," he said

"She is Mira," she said to Nicholas

"He's Nicholas," he said to Mira

"Nice to meet you, Nicholas," she said

"Nice to meet you too Mira," he said

Then, after they introduced each other they started talking about their childhoods and how it was, their past relationships and what worked as well as what didn't work, what they do for a living, and what they're looking for in a guy.

Nicholas story is as follows :

His childhood was rough because he grew up with divorced parents. On weekends, he would spend time with his dad playing football and watching the games. Soon after, he lost his dad in a car accident when he was a kid so he had to live with his mom. He never had a girlfriend before so this would be his first relationship with Mira. He works as a mail delivery driver. He is looking for a fun understanding girl to date

Greg's story is as follows:

His childhood was good because he grew up with both parents. He would spend time with them doing activities like monopoly, truth or date, etc. his mom suddenly had cancer and had to go through chemotherapy. Months later, cancer came back and she died. His dad remarried after a year of mourning his mom. He works at a bank. He is looking for a down-to-earth, funny, and chilled girl to date.

Back at the spa, Steven walked up to the bartender and explained to him in an angry way that Sarah is his girlfriend and that he should stay away from her if he knows what is good for him. The bartender looked at Steven from head to toe and laughed because he couldn't believe that a guy like steven is dating Sarah when she could be dating him.

"Stay away from Sarah" steven repeated

He walked away angrily from the bartender and returned to his girlfriend. A few minutes later, after returning to his girlfriend in the seaweed massage room and when she saw him in that state of emotions, she wanted to know what was wrong.