Chapter 33

The following morning, he woke up and began preparing for his flight. While he put their clothes in the car, she was still sleeping in bed. A few moments later, she woke up and quickly got dressed in preparation for her flight.

He took a seat while he waited for her to finish getting dressed. They entered the car and drove to the airport in order to check in for their flight and drop off their baggage. They proceeded to the designated boarding area and patiently waited until the scheduled time for boarding the plane.

While they were waiting, she reclined on the seats and rested her head on his lap, preparing to take a nap. With gentle care, he brushed her hair away from her face and gazed at her with deep admiration. He felt incredibly fortunate to have her in his life.

Suddenly, a feeling of hunger washed over him as he heard his stomach emit a low growl. He gently lifted her head from his lap and went to fetch food for both of them to enjoy. After finishing his meal, he returned with her food.

After several hours, she woke up and glanced around to check if it was time to board the plane. He shook his head and asked if she was hungry. She gazed at him, curious about the contents of his hand.

"Sweetheart, may I ask what you are holding in your hand?"

"Oh, I have food in my hand. Are you feeling hungry, sweetheart?"

"Of course, I am".

"Here you go, sweetie. I have something for you".

"Thank you, my dear".

"You're welcome".

He handed her the food, and she began to eat it. He checked the time for their plane departure while glancing at his watch, only to realize that it was not yet time. While he read a book, she went on her phone to play some games.

After several hours, the moment arrived to board the plane, and the staff began announcing the boarding groups one at a time. While seated and patiently awaiting their boarding group to be announced, they continued to engage with their phone, engrossed in a game. Shortly after, they proceed to their seats and stow their bags in the overhead bin before taking a seat.

As they patiently waited for everyone to take their seats, he took out his phone and opened Netflix to watch a movie. She accessed her playlist to listen to music as she drifted off to sleep. The flight has taken off and is now en route to Hawaii.

The flight attendants began offering snacks and drinks to everyone on the flight. Although she was still asleep, he gathered the items he believed she would enjoy eating and placed them on his tray. He kept watching his movie.

Shortly after, she woke up feeling hungry and wondered if the flight attendants had already distributed the snacks. He handed her the snacks and the drink he thought she wanted, and she began eating them. He paused the movie and then went to his playlist in order to take a nap.

She opened Netflix to watch movies. While she was engrossed in the movie, a bothersome child repeatedly kicked the back of her seat and created a cacophony that disturbed her. She attempted to address the parents of the child, but they chose to ignore her concerns.

"Excuse me, young person, could you please refrain from kicking my seat and creating noise near my ears?"

"No".

"I am currently trying to watch a movie, and it becomes difficult for me to do so when you keep kicking my seat".

Unfortunately,the kid who is being annoying persists in kicking her seat even more. As her anger intensifies, she takes it upon herself to try and calm the child down. As she continues to watch her movie, a few minutes later, the child starts kicking her seat again.