Chapter 15

It was a bright beautiful day when Sarah was in bed laying down when she remembered that it was her boyfriend's birthday. She got on her phone to look for an app to text her bf. She found the app she wanted to text him on to say happy birthday.

"Hi baby", she said

"Sup", he said

"Happy birthday baby", he responded

"Thanks, hun", he said

"You're welcome babe", she said

"How are you?", he asked

"I'm ok", she said

Silence fills in the chat for a few minutes until Sarah is about to break it. She starts typing what she wants to say to send before he types a message to send to her too. She finally finished typing her message and pressed send.

"I'm thinking I should get you a gift for your birthday", she said

"Nah don't worry ", he said

"You sure you don't want anything?", she asked

"Well I want a video for my birthday", he said

"Um ok", she said

"Yea", he said

"I wish I can spend the day with you today", she said

"Me too", he said

"So... what are you doing today?", she asked

"I have to go to work", he said

"Well that's a bummer", she said

"Yea I have to get money", he said

"Why don't you come to see me after work today?", she asked

"Yea?", he asked

"Yeah and I'll blow you", she said

"Mmm I'll let you know when I can come", he said

She sighed as she wished he had agreed to come to see her. As time went by, she was checking the time as she was counting down the hours until he finished work for the day.

An hour later, she texted him again while she became watching a show on TV. She texted him more during that same hour to make sure he sees that she was blowing up his phone. A few minutes later, she falls asleep while she was texting him.

Two hours passed by, she woke up from her nap and she picked up her phone to check if he had replied to her message but it was still on sent. She checked the time to see if he had finished work at the time she woke up but it wasn't. She texted him again hoping he will see the message to respond.

She started falling asleep while watching a movie again. She became so bored of waiting for him to reply that she decided to call one of her friends to hang out with them. As she was calling to ask them if they were free to hang out tonight.

"Hey girls are any of you free tonight?", She asked

"Sorry girl we're dealing with something already. Maybe another time.", they said

"Alright talk to you guys later ", she said

"Bye girl", they said

She felt so sad and sighed like there was nothing to do but wait until he replied. She watched movie after movie just waiting for his reply. Everyone was just so busy doing something that she felt alone.

Two hours later, she fell asleep after waiting to get his message from him. She slept all through the night in bed just sad and alone.