chapter 3

Chapter 3

On a cold winter day, when the heater was broken and no longer working, Sarah was feeling cold. She didn't know what to do and couldn't decide whether she should call Jason the handyman or buy a new heater. She was afraid to buy a new heater because she didn't have much to spend so she called Jason to come and fix the heater. A few minutes later, after she called the handyman to come to fix the heater, she decided to go take a shower while waiting for him to come to fix it.

Sarah was taking a shower while waiting for the handyman to arrive to fix the heater so it can work again. Upon waiting, she leaves the front door unlocked so Jason can come in easy to fix the heater. She goes to the bathroom in her room and bends as she is turning on the faucet to take a shower and gets in the shower under the water to let it touch her face and her body. She grabs the soap to apply to her body to be clean while under the warm water in the shower, she takes her shampoo to wash and massage her scalp so that her hair can be clean as well as healthy.

Jason Came in to fix the heater while she was about to do the last rinse on her hair. Suddenly, after she finishes taking her shower while finishing up washing her hair with the last, Jason walked into the room to start fixing the heater and as she turns off the faucet to get out of the shower, she grabs her pink towel to cover her body while wrapping her hair with another one to dry her hair. She sat in the bathroom with her blow dryer and comb next to her to dry her hair. She gets up and looks through her clothes to put on so she won't feel cold and puts them on while Jason continues to fix the heater. As she is putting on her clothes, Jason looks for a second before focusing on fixing the heater.

Moments later, Jason finished working on the heater so he could leave and go to his next client. Sarah grabs money from her purse to pay him for the work he did on the heater and he takes the money and leaves after he receives his money. Finally, she went back to her bed to sit down and turn on the tv to watch. After the heater was able to work she felt so warm that she didn't cover it with a blanket.

She was sitting on her bed watching tv, she fell asleep on the bed while the tv was still on. She fixed herself well on the bed and slept till it was morning.

The next day, the sun rose indicating it was morning and time to get up to take a shower. She finished taking a shower and dried herself to put on a purple dress and eat some blueberry pancakes with whip cream and cherry on top. She drank a strawberry banana milkshake with cookies and cream which was her favorite drink. She heads out the door and calls a taxi to drive her to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to wear that were her size and style. A few minutes later, she arrives at the shopping mall and browses through the store to look for what she wants to pick and try out.

She chooses a burgundy dress with ruffles, a teal dress with tulips, a sleeveless dress with a belt, and a few others to try on before buying them. She stopped to think does she really want them or doesn't?

After a while of deciding whether or not to buy it, she decides to buy it and if she doesn't want it she can return it with the receipt. She paid for the clothes and left the store to buy some necessary things to make for lunch and dinner.

On her way to her next destination, she met Jason again while walking on the street to buy food items. Jason tried to ask her if she wanted a ride to where she was going to but she wouldn't budge. It was the third time he had asked her if she wanted to ride that she finally agreed to come in the car.

Where to? He asked. She said she was going to the deli to buy food items and that she has a list to stick to. He wanted to wait so he parked outside waiting in his car while she browsed the store looking for the items she had on her list.

Upon waiting, he fell asleep in his car while she was almost done paying for the groceries. Seconds later, after paying for the groceries she walked out and noticed that he was asleep and didn't want to disturb his sleep so she quietly called the taxi number to come to drive her home. She quickly wrote her number on a piece of paper and put it through his window if he wanted to have a date with her.