Chapter 22

On a cold windy day, Sarah woke up to get ready to go to work when she heard a loud noise. She looked through her window and was curious to know what was going on. She continued to get ready for work while looking through the window.

She headed out the door and waved for a taxi. As she was waving for a taxi, someone came standing where she was standing. She looked at the person from head to toe wondering why this person came standing next to her.

"Um sir", she said

"Yes lady", he replied

"I would like to know why are you standing next to me", she said

"Well here is the only good place to get some shade and a place to wave for a taxi", he replied

"Look somewhere else", she replied

"Why should I?", he asked

"Because this is my spot", she said

"No, and by the way I'm Spencer", he replied

"Yes and I'm Sarah", she said

"I'm not leaving and nice to meet you", he replied

"I'm not leaving and I wish i could say the same to you", she said

"Fine", he replied

"Whatever", she said

They stood in silence as they continued waving for a taxi. They looked at each other with disgust in their eyes.

"What are you looking at?", she asked

"You", he replied

"What about me that you are looking at?" she asked

"You are beautiful", he replied

"Ugh, how original", she said

"What do you mean by how original?", he asked

"I have heard of that line before. Come up with something original", she replied

"But you are beautiful", he said

"Where do you see that?", she asked

"Everywhere", he replied

"Oh please I don't have time for this", she replied

Finally, a taxi arrived, and was on her way to work. He waved her goodbye and waited for a taxi.

He arrived at where he was headed and thought of her. He sent her a bouquet of flowers with a note inside to her job. She thought it was so sweet and wondered how he knew where she worked.

She finally decided to throw it out and continued working. As time went by, it was time for her lunch break, and decided to order food from her job to eat. She went on youtube to watch a movie while she was waiting for her food.

An hour later, her food arrived, and started to eat while she was watching the movie. Her colleagues went out to eat on their lunch break while it was just her at the office. Half an hour later, she finished eating and watching the movie.

She went back to work while her colleagues were still on their lunch break. She started to watch another movie since no one else is coming from their lunch break. As time went by, she continued to watch more movies until her colleagues came back.

Three hours later, she heard her colleague's footsteps and stopped the movie. She continued to work until her shift was over. She felt thirsty so she decided to drink juice.

As time went by, she fell asleep working. Her colleagues didn't notice she fell asleep until 30 mins after they looked up. Her colleagues motioned her to go home to sleep.

She clocked out and left to wait for a taxi. Ten minutes later, she got in the cab to be on her way home. She arrived home and went straight to her room.

She had forgotten all about Spencer and the flowers he sent to her. She has gotten in her bed and went to sleep.